SHAMOUN Charter Yacht in Indonesia
The 33 metre neo-classic sloop SHAMOUN is based in Kota Kinabalu and is available for charter in Indonesia.
The Jachtwerf Klaassen charter yacht Shamoun was built in 1999 and refitted in 2008. She feaures styling and design by Hoek Design and is Bureau Veritas classed.
Sailing yacht Shamoun is beautifully designed with exquisite handcrafted mahogany and cream panelling throughout her interior. She features four equally-sized guest staterooms for eight charter guests, an expansive saloon with an open-plan galley and a luxurious dining area. Her four crew, led by Captain Charles Pritchard, will tend to your every need throughout your luxury yacht charter vacation.
Her classic layout defines her flush deck, and her traditional deckhouse holds the navigation station in addition to a dining area and a mini bar. She also features a full entertainment system, including a video screen and projector, and she has a hydraulic diving platform in the transom.
Shamoun has twin 320hp Scania engines on board that give her a top speed of 11 knots, a cruising speed of 10 knots and a range of 3100 miles when under power.
Charter yacht Shamoun has a hydraulic centreboard – with a draft from 2.5 to 6.5 metres – and offers fantastic sailing performance as well as the ability to access shallow waters.
She is available for charter from $51,500 per week in Indonesia. Contact your preferred yacht charter broker for more information.
Sailing yacht Shamoun is beautifully designed with exquisite handcrafted mahogany and cream panelling throughout her interior.
More Yacht Information
Shamoun Yacht For Charter
33m Jachtwerf Klaassen, 1999 / 2008
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...