Enjoying a refit in 2014, WHISPER remains one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter. Indeed, her Andrew Winch designed interior and Ted Hood styled exterior exude a timeless charm which is all the more impressive for its uniqueness.
Combining such classic styling with superbly integrated features, WHISPER also includes a full-size bar on the exterior, a retractable television screen in the main salon, and a dedicated office space attached to the master cabin.
As suitable for sunbathers as sailing enthusiasts, vast and uncluttered space towards the bow is equipped for taking in the Caribbean sights whilst enjoying its balmy climate.
Lending herself nicely to the Caribbean, sailing yacht WHISPER provides optional shading on the sundeck, along with an attachable coating for when the breeze risks disrupting the alfresco dining experience.
No doubt the best place to take in the coasts and sights of the Caribbean, the pilothouse offers panoramic views thanks to the large surrounding windows. Boasting generous sofa seating, this section is also another communal space for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Enjoying regular upgrades and refits since her delivery, all of the interior social spaces are wholly immaculate, with the main salon joined with the formal dining space to form a traditionally inspired living area.
Along with her expertly furnished main salon, the sailing yacht also features a double and twin, providing accommodation for up to 6 guests during a private charter vacation- perfect for families or a group of friends.
Recalling the golden age of sailing, WHISPER is perfect for a unique Caribbean charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding S/Y WHISPER, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed