Enjoying a refit in 2014, WHISPER remains one of the finest sailing yachts available for charter. Indeed, her Andrew Winch designed interior and Ted Hood styled exterior exude a timeless charm which is all the more impressive for its uniqueness.
Combining such classic styling with superbly integrated features, WHISPER also includes a full-size bar on the exterior, a retractable television screen in the main salon, and a dedicated office space attached to the master cabin.
As suitable for sunbathers as sailing enthusiasts, vast and uncluttered space towards the bow is equipped for taking in the Caribbean sights whilst enjoying its balmy climate.
Lending herself nicely to the Caribbean, sailing yacht WHISPER provides optional shading on the sundeck, along with an attachable coating for when the breeze risks disrupting the alfresco dining experience.
No doubt the best place to take in the coasts and sights of the Caribbean, the pilothouse offers panoramic views thanks to the large surrounding windows. Boasting generous sofa seating, this section is also another communal space for guests to take advantage of during their vacation.
Enjoying regular upgrades and refits since her delivery, all of the interior social spaces are wholly immaculate, with the main salon joined with the formal dining space to form a traditionally inspired living area.
Along with her expertly furnished main salon, the sailing yacht also features a double and twin, providing accommodation for up to 6 guests during a private charter vacation- perfect for families or a group of friends.
Recalling the golden age of sailing, WHISPER is perfect for a unique Caribbean charter vacation
In order to find out more regarding S/Y WHISPER, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...