Launched in 2001 by New Zealand shipyard Yachting Developments, SILVERTIP boasts cutting-edge design from the innovative UK-based Dubois Naval Architects and, heading to Fiji in May, she offers an unmissable chance to explore the tropical cruising grounds of the South Pacific on board a top-pedigree sailing yacht.
An archipelago formed of over 300 islets, there is no better way to explore Fiji than when undertaking a luxury yacht charter. Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bordered by crystal clear waters, offering no-end of opportunities for exploration and relaxation.
Continuously well-maintained, SILVERTIP was recently equipped with a new entertainment system and 2012 saw the addition of new furnishings as well as new carbon rigging and sails. This ensures she is in optimal condition for exploring these remote destinations.
Outdoors there is an alfresco dining setup in the cockpit and a sunning area on the aft deck. Perfect for taking in the spectacular sights and soaking up the glorious sunshine, these areas can be covered in sun awnings if shade is required.
Agnes Comar is the design firm behind the yacht’s elegant Swedish pear wood interior. Spacious, airy and modern, the main salon boasts a lounge, dining area and skylights, which bathe the space in natural light.
Aft of the salon is the guest accommodation. A full-beam master suite is joined by one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman, allowing luxury yacht SILVERTIP to sleep up to seven guests.
Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bathed in crystal clear waters
A great selection of on-board water toys ensure guests have plenty of ways in which to enjoy the glorious waters and discover its rich marine life. Plus kite surfing can be launched off the aft platform.
In 2002, the charter yacht won both the ShowBoats and Superyacht Society awards for best sailing yacht under 36 metres. She is also a regular competitor in international regattas.
For further information on S/Y SILVERTIP, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Fiji.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...