Launched in 2001 by New Zealand shipyard Yachting Developments, SILVERTIP boasts cutting-edge design from the innovative UK-based Dubois Naval Architects and, heading to Fiji in May, she offers an unmissable chance to explore the tropical cruising grounds of the South Pacific on board a top-pedigree sailing yacht.
An archipelago formed of over 300 islets, there is no better way to explore Fiji than when undertaking a luxury yacht charter. Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bordered by crystal clear waters, offering no-end of opportunities for exploration and relaxation.
Continuously well-maintained, SILVERTIP was recently equipped with a new entertainment system and 2012 saw the addition of new furnishings as well as new carbon rigging and sails. This ensures she is in optimal condition for exploring these remote destinations.
Outdoors there is an alfresco dining setup in the cockpit and a sunning area on the aft deck. Perfect for taking in the spectacular sights and soaking up the glorious sunshine, these areas can be covered in sun awnings if shade is required.
Agnes Comar is the design firm behind the yacht’s elegant Swedish pear wood interior. Spacious, airy and modern, the main salon boasts a lounge, dining area and skylights, which bathe the space in natural light.
Aft of the salon is the guest accommodation. A full-beam master suite is joined by one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman, allowing luxury yacht SILVERTIP to sleep up to seven guests.
Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bathed in crystal clear waters
A great selection of on-board water toys ensure guests have plenty of ways in which to enjoy the glorious waters and discover its rich marine life. Plus kite surfing can be launched off the aft platform.
In 2002, the charter yacht won both the ShowBoats and Superyacht Society awards for best sailing yacht under 36 metres. She is also a regular competitor in international regattas.
For further information on S/Y SILVERTIP, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Fiji.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...