Launched in 2001 by New Zealand shipyard Yachting Developments, SILVERTIP boasts cutting-edge design from the innovative UK-based Dubois Naval Architects and, heading to Fiji in May, she offers an unmissable chance to explore the tropical cruising grounds of the South Pacific on board a top-pedigree sailing yacht.
An archipelago formed of over 300 islets, there is no better way to explore Fiji than when undertaking a luxury yacht charter. Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bordered by crystal clear waters, offering no-end of opportunities for exploration and relaxation.
Continuously well-maintained, SILVERTIP was recently equipped with a new entertainment system and 2012 saw the addition of new furnishings as well as new carbon rigging and sails. This ensures she is in optimal condition for exploring these remote destinations.
Outdoors there is an alfresco dining setup in the cockpit and a sunning area on the aft deck. Perfect for taking in the spectacular sights and soaking up the glorious sunshine, these areas can be covered in sun awnings if shade is required.
Agnes Comar is the design firm behind the yacht’s elegant Swedish pear wood interior. Spacious, airy and modern, the main salon boasts a lounge, dining area and skylights, which bathe the space in natural light.
Aft of the salon is the guest accommodation. A full-beam master suite is joined by one double cabin and one twin cabin with a Pullman, allowing luxury yacht SILVERTIP to sleep up to seven guests.
Landscapes of rugged volcanic mountains give way to deserted white sandy beaches bathed in crystal clear waters
A great selection of on-board water toys ensure guests have plenty of ways in which to enjoy the glorious waters and discover its rich marine life. Plus kite surfing can be launched off the aft platform.
In 2002, the charter yacht won both the ShowBoats and Superyacht Society awards for best sailing yacht under 36 metres. She is also a regular competitor in international regattas.
For further information on S/Y SILVERTIP, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in Fiji.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed