Sailing Yacht SAVARONA Welcomed Onto Mediterranean Charter Market
Combining luxury cruising with serious sailing, SAVARONA is an exceptional option for adventurous Mediterranean charters. Built in 2001 by CNB Yachts, her 2015 refit saw the installation of a variety of new systems and amenities.
A spacious deck provides the perfect setting for taking in gorgeous views of Greece, whether you're cruising along the mainland or island-hopping across the Greek Isles. A circular alfresco dining table amidships is the perfect setting for dinner with fellow charter guests and a comfortable seating area is located aft.
For easy access into the crystalline waters, there is a drop-down swim platform on the stern of charter yacht SAVARONA. Never miss a chance to cool off in the beautiful Mediterranean waters and discover the fantastic marine life below the surface.
Styled by Franck Darnet Design, the main salon features dark wood panelling and grey upholstery. Featuring an open-plan layout, a formal dining table sits opposite a comfortable lounge area.
The sailing yacht can accommodate six guests in three cabins, including a master suite, one VIP cabin and one twin cabin. The design theme of rich wooden panelling and grey fabrics continues into these living areas.
All the upholstery and bedding as well as the deck canvases are new for 2016.
Water toys on board include kneeboards, wakeboards, inflatable paddle boards, and snorkelling fishing equipment.
To be amongst the first to hire S/Y SAVARONA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
More Yacht Information
Savarona Yacht For Charter
28m CNB, 2001 / 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...