Combining luxury cruising with serious sailing, SAVARONA is an exceptional option for adventurous Mediterranean charters. Built in 2001 by CNB Yachts, her 2015 refit saw the installation of a variety of new systems and amenities.
A spacious deck provides the perfect setting for taking in gorgeous views of Greece, whether you're cruising along the mainland or island-hopping across the Greek Isles. A circular alfresco dining table amidships is the perfect setting for dinner with fellow charter guests and a comfortable seating area is located aft.
For easy access into the crystalline waters, there is a drop-down swim platform on the stern of charter yacht SAVARONA. Never miss a chance to cool off in the beautiful Mediterranean waters and discover the fantastic marine life below the surface.
Styled by Franck Darnet Design, the main salon features dark wood panelling and grey upholstery. Featuring an open-plan layout, a formal dining table sits opposite a comfortable lounge area.
The sailing yacht can accommodate six guests in three cabins, including a master suite, one VIP cabin and one twin cabin. The design theme of rich wooden panelling and grey fabrics continues into these living areas.
All the upholstery and bedding as well as the deck canvases are new for 2016.
Water toys on board include kneeboards, wakeboards, inflatable paddle boards, and snorkelling fishing equipment.
To be amongst the first to hire S/Y SAVARONA, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.