Sailing Yacht REGINA Lowers Rate for August Greek Charter
Star of the James Bond movie Skyfall, REGINA was delivered in 2011 by Turkish shipyard Medyat Yachts. Combining classic looks with modern amenities, she is an excellent option for a last-minute sailing charter in Greece or Croatia.
Her Burmese teak-clad decks offer a selection of areas in which to take in the stunning views of the region. Delicious alfresco lunches can be enjoyed on the expansive foredeck along with a whole host of sunning opportunities.
For a more secluded setup on your charter vacation, head to the aft deck where an oversized sun pad and a small, shaded lounging area offers the perfect spot for causal get-togethers with friends and family.
The interior of superyacht REGINA combines rich mahogany panelling with neutral soft furnishings for a traditional yet elegant look. A large salon features a rectangular dining table, which seats 12 guests, a sumptuous L-shaped sofa and a white piano.
After spending evening dinner parties in this formal setup, guests will be able to retreat to one of six sophisticated staterooms, where the beautiful styling continues.
Two master suites with their own private lounges are available alongside three double cabins and one twin cabin.
Experience the thrill of the Jet Skis and water skis or explore the coast at a more leisurely pace on paddle boards, canoes and inflatables.
Delicious alfresco lunches can be enjoyed on the expansive foredeck along with a whole host of sunning opportunities
More Yacht Information
Regina Yacht For Charter
56m Medyat, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...