Sailing Yacht 'Margaret Ann' Offers All-Inclusive Charter Rate
Delivered by U.K. shipyard Pendennis in 2004 and extensively refitted in 2013, the well-travelled Margaret Ann has characteristically sleek exterior styling by Dubois, enabling excellent performance and featuring a pilothouse with a raised seating area.
Featuring uncluttered deck spaces and intelligent placement of her sailing gear, she is the ideal choice for experiencing the enchanting, uninhabited archipelago, comprising of 7 islands boasting UNESCO World Heritage Site status.
Her charter price includes Maltese VAT, fuel, food and drinks for eight guests (with champagne, fine wines and excursions having an extra charge).
Classically styled by Redman Whiteley Dixon with light wood cabinetry and traditional artworks, superyacht Margaret Ann sleeps up to 8 guests in 3 staterooms, including a full-beam master suite and two twin cabins.
Outdoors, guests can dine al fresco under shelter at her walnut-topped dining table, relax at her sun pads foredeck or enjoy her wide selection of water toys. Highlights from her water toy chest for guests to enjoy include a wake board, water-ski, a doughnut and a sea biscuit.
For more details on renting S/Y Margaret Ann and taking advantage of this deal, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or take the time to browse all vessels available for a Sicily luxury yacht charter.
comprising of 7 islands boasting UNESCO World Heritage Site status
More Yacht Information
Margaret Ann Yacht For Charter
29m Pendennis, 2004 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...