Built by Alloy Yachts in 2004 and refit to exacting standards as recently as 2014, MARAE has remained one of the most elegant sailing yachts out on the water. Indeed, with an opulent interior designed by Ted Fontaine, and a generously proportioned exterior complete with all the necessary features, she is entirely unique.
Critically acclaimed, she won the award for ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards following her delivery, and such esteem foreshadowed her enduring success. Now equipped with a range of the latest water toys and entertainment systems, she is sure to satisfy charterers of all ages.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2016 next month, MARAE couldn’t be better primed for a Christmas in the Caribbean.
Capturing the essence of classic yachting, the communal and guest spaces on board MARAE finely balance style with function. The lower salon, for example, is adorned with warm walnut panelling and includes a number of options when it comes to both dining and lounging.
The exterior is just as impressive, with the option to enjoy a sun-drenched paradise or a partially shaded retreat. Specifically, the pilothouse can be enclosed or open, depending on the desires of the guests. Likewise, the aft cockpit, which is linked directly to the master suite is equipped with a retractable hood.
For the more adventurous charterers, wakeboards, water skis, and kayaks are all easily accessible in order for guests to get the very most out of their surroundings.
Comprised of a single master, a double, and a twin, the configuration of cabins on board MARAE accommodates a total of six guests at one time. With an attendant crew of four, such an arrangement is perfect for both a family or collection of friends.
Exuding a sophisticated charm, sailing yacht MARAE offers one of the finest luxury experiences to be had on the water
In order to find out more, or to begin making a booking, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed