Built by Alloy Yachts in 2004 and refit to exacting standards as recently as 2014, MARAE has remained one of the most elegant sailing yachts out on the water. Indeed, with an opulent interior designed by Ted Fontaine, and a generously proportioned exterior complete with all the necessary features, she is entirely unique.
Critically acclaimed, she won the award for ‘Best Sail Yacht 23m-36m’ at the International Superyacht Society Awards following her delivery, and such esteem foreshadowed her enduring success. Now equipped with a range of the latest water toys and entertainment systems, she is sure to satisfy charterers of all ages.
Sure to impress the discerning crowds attending the Antigua Charter Yacht Show 2016 next month, MARAE couldn’t be better primed for a Christmas in the Caribbean.
Capturing the essence of classic yachting, the communal and guest spaces on board MARAE finely balance style with function. The lower salon, for example, is adorned with warm walnut panelling and includes a number of options when it comes to both dining and lounging.
The exterior is just as impressive, with the option to enjoy a sun-drenched paradise or a partially shaded retreat. Specifically, the pilothouse can be enclosed or open, depending on the desires of the guests. Likewise, the aft cockpit, which is linked directly to the master suite is equipped with a retractable hood.
For the more adventurous charterers, wakeboards, water skis, and kayaks are all easily accessible in order for guests to get the very most out of their surroundings.
Comprised of a single master, a double, and a twin, the configuration of cabins on board MARAE accommodates a total of six guests at one time. With an attendant crew of four, such an arrangement is perfect for both a family or collection of friends.
Exuding a sophisticated charm, sailing yacht MARAE offers one of the finest luxury experiences to be had on the water
In order to find out more, or to begin making a booking, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...