Sailing Yacht ‘Rox Star’ Relocates to the West Mediterranean
A 2015-built ketch from Oguz Marine, Rox Star combines high performance, unrivalled luxury and superb entertainment, making her a perfect choice for cruising the glittering coast of the French Riviera and soaking up the natural beauty of Corsica.
Guaranteed to turn heads, her 600 square feet of jet black sails match her pearlescent hull and superstructure, within which is a unique yet elegant interior styled by the Swiss firm, K-Architectes.
Designed to allow guests to watch ocean vistas pass by, the full-beam main salon boasts handsome walnut timbers, angular furniture and leather bulkheads. A comfortable lounge area with navy blue sofas sits alongside a formal dining table and full bar, making for an exquisite yacht charter.
The salon is also bestowed with a large skylight, allowing natural light to flood inside, and rock ‘n’ roll touches are present throughout her artworks, furnishings and fittings.
The sailing yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in five cabins, including a master suite with its own skylight, private access to the deck above and a Hamman steam room. Other staterooms comprise four double cabins.
Among her luxe deck spaces are two sunning areas, an elegant alfresco dining option and an expansive swim platform, where guests can relax close to the water. Such features ensure guests can relax, dine and socialise with friends and family on board against the stunning backdrop of the region.
There is also a plethora of water toys available, including Jet Skis, stand-up paddle boards, kayaks and wakeboards as well as snorkelling and diving equipment for taking in the rich marine life of the Mediterranean.
The salon is also bestowed with a large skylight, allowing natural light to flood inside, and rock ‘n’ roll touches are present throughout
More Yacht Information
Rox Star Yacht For Charter
40m Oguz Marine, 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...