Sailing Yacht ‘Rox Star’ Cruising throughout the Mediterranean this Summer
Delivered in 2015 by Turkish shipyard Oguz Marin, Rox Star brings together the best in performance, luxury and entertainment. Along with her unique rock ‘n’ roll-inspired interior from K-architectes, she is guaranteed to provide an unforgettable yacht charter vacation.
Walnut woodwork and angular furniture are put in the spotlight as natural light floods in through large windows and sky lights above in the main salon, creating an elegant area in which guests can sip a cocktail at the bar before enjoying a five-star meal at the formal dining table.
Alternatively, guests can take in the idyllic cruising grounds of Greece and Croatia while enjoying alfresco dining on the main deck aft. There is also a spacious sunbathing area on the fore deck while the shaded aft deck can provide respite from the strong Mediterranean sunshine.
Perfect for an island-hopping adventure, charter yacht Rox Star sports a fully-battened main and mizzen ketch rig, and over 600 square metres of pearlescent black sails. Should the wind fade, however, she has two powerful engines to provide fast yet economical sailing.
Another impressive skylight is found in the master suite, which also features a marble steam Hammam shower. The other staterooms consist of four double cabins, meaning the sailing yacht can sleep a total of 10 guests.
Guests can take in the idyllic cruising grounds of Greece and Croatia while enjoying alfresco dining on the main deck aft
She also boasts a spacious swim platform, ideal for making the most of the glorious waters and on-board water toys such as Jet Skis, paddle boards and wakeboards.
To find out more about S/Y Rox Star, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Rox Star Yacht For Charter
40m Oguz Marine, 2015
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...