Launched in 2009, Le Pietre is one of the most elegant vessels to be delivered by the Turkish shipyard. Sporting a dark blue, high-gloss hull and four elegant sails, the high-performance ketch is sure to turn heads and provide an unforgettable sailing experience.
A shallow draft means that she is able to reach shallow bays and anchorages inaccessible to other yachts of her size, providing yet another reason why Le Pietre is an ideal choice for island-hopping in Greece or discovering the Turquoise Coast of Turkey.
Charter guests will be able to take in stunning views of the region from her aft deck, where a comfortable alfresco dining area offers a great spot for entertaining family and friends.
Meanwhile, the clear expanse of her teak foredeck is interrupted only by a compact seating area with a fold out table, which makes a fantastic setting to enjoy a glass of wine as the sun sets over the horizon.
Modern yet soothing, the interior of luxury yacht Le Pietre contrasts pale oak wall panels with dark wooden floorboards and an earthy colour palette. Textured rugs and other fabrics create a warm, homely feel, perfect for relaxing after a busy day of adventuring.
In the main salon an L-shaped sofa sits opposite a formal dining option, creating an ideal setting in which to sit back and relax with a book or to socialise with fellow guests on your yacht charter. A wide expanse of windows ensure the salon is flooded with natural light.
The elegant styling of the sailing yacht continues into the four staterooms, which consist of two master suites, located on the aft and bow of the lower deck respectively, a double cabin and a twin cabin. All staterooms boast large marble en suites.
Make the most of the sparkling Mediterranean waters, with a superb collection of water toys, ranging from a Jet Ski, water skis and paddle boards to fishing and snorkelling equipment.
Sporting a dark blue, high-gloss hull and four elegant sails, Le Pietre is sure to turn heads and provide unforgettable sailing experiences
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.