Fusing traditional styling with modern features, Le Pietre offers an experience on the water which is both unique and unforgettable.
Indeed, guests are sure to be amazed at the wealth of opportunities which await them on board a sailing yacht which combines a classic exterior with an interior complete with state of the art entertainment systems .
What’s more, thanks to her incredibly shallow anchorage, Le Pietre lends herself excellently to charter vacations which take place across a number of islands.
This fact is of course essential to note when considering how she is currently available in both Turkey and Greece- two destinations which boast some of the finest Mediterranean islands.
With optional shading provided by an affixable bimini, the exterior of Le Pietre is an excellent environment from which to enjoy the surroundings of the Mediterranean this July.
Finished with a beautifully styled alfresco dining area, guests are welcome to enjoy their meals in the warmth whilst taking in a range of ever-changing backdrops.
When it comes to getting out on the water to cool off, there is a wide selection of water toys and kayaks to make sure that everyone is properly entertained.
Superbly designed and fitted with all of the latest luxuries, sailing yacht Le Pietre is perfect for island-hopping around Greece in July
The interior of luxury yacht Le Pietre is sure to create just as much excitement as the exterior, with her large main salon and adjacent dining area forming the communal centre for parties to gather in.
Wholly contemporary, the space is finished in light and dark materials which have been superbly contrasted to produce an inviting ambience.
Boasting a family-friendly configuration, the guest cabins on board Le Pietre are made up of a single master, a VIP, a double, and a convertible. Altogether, this allows her to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed