Fusing traditional styling with modern features, Le Pietre offers an experience on the water which is both unique and unforgettable.
Indeed, guests are sure to be amazed at the wealth of opportunities which await them on board a sailing yacht which combines a classic exterior with an interior complete with state of the art entertainment systems .
What’s more, thanks to her incredibly shallow anchorage, Le Pietre lends herself excellently to charter vacations which take place across a number of islands.
This fact is of course essential to note when considering how she is currently available in both Turkey and Greece- two destinations which boast some of the finest Mediterranean islands.
With optional shading provided by an affixable bimini, the exterior of Le Pietre is an excellent environment from which to enjoy the surroundings of the Mediterranean this July.
Finished with a beautifully styled alfresco dining area, guests are welcome to enjoy their meals in the warmth whilst taking in a range of ever-changing backdrops.
When it comes to getting out on the water to cool off, there is a wide selection of water toys and kayaks to make sure that everyone is properly entertained.
Superbly designed and fitted with all of the latest luxuries, sailing yacht Le Pietre is perfect for island-hopping around Greece in July
The interior of luxury yacht Le Pietre is sure to create just as much excitement as the exterior, with her large main salon and adjacent dining area forming the communal centre for parties to gather in.
Wholly contemporary, the space is finished in light and dark materials which have been superbly contrasted to produce an inviting ambience.
Boasting a family-friendly configuration, the guest cabins on board Le Pietre are made up of a single master, a VIP, a double, and a convertible. Altogether, this allows her to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests whilst being used for a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...