Sailing Yacht LAMIMA Offering Cabins for Charter
The world's largest wooden sailing yacht LAMIMA is widely considered one of the most well-appointed vessels available in the region.
She can provide the perfect introduction to the world-famous Indonesian archipelago and Komodo National Park, located on Komodo Island, on behalf of her friendly onboard tour guide. A yoga instructor and two Balinese masseuses also make up the expert crew of 20, who have a lot of experience cruising in the area.
Styled with Asian themes by Marcelo Penna, superyacht LAMIMA offers light, traditional accommodation for up to 14 guests in 7 staterooms, including five double cabins and twin cabins, all featuring ensuite facilities.
Her saloon, located midship, features a bar and comfy lounging area provides the utmost comfort, with sun pads found outdoors.
A Padi-certified diving centre with two onboard diving instructors, her crew also comprises of talented fisherman dedicated to offering a special experience for guests. Other toys for family and friends to enjoy include jet-skis, paddleboards and Indonesian 'Junkung' canoes.
For more information about S/Y LAMIMA's cabin availability, priced at $12,600 per week, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the South East Asia.
A yoga instructor and two Balinese masseuses also make up the expert crew of 20
More Yacht Information
Lamima Yacht For Charter
65m Unknown, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...