Sailing Yacht BLISS Offers Special Deal for Charters in South East Asia
Built in 2009 by the New Zealand-based shipyard Yachting Developments, BLISS is one of the largest composite sloops based in the Southern Hemisphere and ideal for guests searching for a yacht with an outstanding sailing performance for their charter vacation.
Despite sporting a timeless design by Dubois Naval Architecture, the sailing yacht is equipped with modern amenities and a contemporary interior styled by Design Unlimited. She is, therefore, perfect for island-hopping in the Andaman Sea in absolute style and comfort.
A Jacuzzi and sunpads on the main deck make relaxing in the stunning surrounds of Thailand easy, and there is a comfortable seating area in the cockpit for alfresco dining and socialising.
Versatile accommodation, including a full-beam master suite, means that charter yacht BLISS can sleep six to 10 guests.
A myriad of water toys, including water skis, sport fishing gear, snorkelling equipment and kayaks, are found on board the yacht to make the most of the azure waters of South East Asia.
She is capable of reaching a top speed of 13 knots and cruises at 10 knots.
Ideal for regatta charters, S/Y BLISS will be based in Thailand for the King’s Cup Regatta in December, before moving onto Singapore in the New Year.
If you are interested in chartering the sailing yacht, please speak to your preferred charter broker.
Or browse all luxury yachts available to charter in South East Asia.
More Yacht Information
Bliss Yacht For Charter
37m Yachting Developments, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...