Sailing Yacht BLISS Lowers Rate
Now based in Singapore until October, sloop sail yacht BLISS provides a modern, well-appointed charter setting ideal for visiting destinations such as Thailand, following the announcement that the country would open its borders to luxury yacht charters to boost tourism.
Styled with dark wood flooring and cream furnishings, her elegant, open-plan salon and dining area is perfect for entertaining, or simply relaxing with guests.
Boasting a flexible layout ideal for families, BLISS sleeps between 6 and 10 guests in three staterooms - this includes a master suite, VIP stateroom and a twin cabin.
Outdoors, a comfy deck Jacuzzi and sun pads offer spectacular viewpoints from which to admire the local scenery.
BLISS offers impressive range of water toys for a yacht for her size, with family and friends able to enjoy her stand-up paddleboards, water-skis, a wake board, banana, kayak and scuba diving in some of world's most exotic locations.
For more details about renting S/Y BLISS, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all superyachts available for a luxury yacht charter in South East Asia to find the ideal vessel for your needs.
ideal for visiting destinations such as Thailand, as the country opens its borders to the luxury yacht charter industry
More Yacht Information
Bliss Yacht For Charter
37m Yachting Developments, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...