Sailing Yacht ATHENA Open for Caribbean Charters over the Holidays
The largest sailing yacht in the global charter fleet, ATHENA is a three-mask schooner and offers a unique setting in which to explore the incredibly clear waters of the Leeward and Windward archipelagos over the holiday period.
A multi-award winner, the sailing yacht was built in 2011 by the renowned shipyard Royal Huisman. The naval architects behind her magnificent design are Dykstra & Partners and Pieter Beeldsnijder who, alongside Rebecca Bradley, is also responsible for her interior design.
Although boasting a traditional profile and a classic mahogany interior, charter yacht ATHENA is equipped with all the latest entertainment systems and amenities, ensuring the upmost luxury and comfort on your winter getaway. Special highlights include an extensive book library and an onboard gymnasium.
To indulge in the glorious Caribbean surrounds of sun-kissed beaches and azure waters, there is ample space on deck in which to relax and socialise. A dining table on the bridge deck can accommodate up to 16 guests, and makes the perfect spot for enjoying Christmas festivities with friends and family.
Meanwhile, sun loungers found on both the bridge deck and main deck are perfect for laying back and soaking up the gorgeous sunshine.
Ten guests can be comfortably accommodated in five staterooms, including a full-beam master suite that features a study, walk-in wardrobe and Jacuzzi bath.
The treasure trove of water toys on board the yacht includes paddle boards, kayaks, water skis and fishing equipment. Plus snorkelling gear enables charter guests to take advantage of the myriad of fantastic snorkelling sites available in the Caribbean Sea.
She cruises at a speed of 14 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 18.9 knots.
For more details on S/Y ATHENA, please get in touch with the charter broker of your choice. Or simply take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
More Yacht Information
Athena Yacht For Charter
90m Royal Huisman, 2004 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...