Built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen and featuring exterior and interior design by the acclaimed Reymond Langton Design, Arience has recently benefitted from a thorough refurbishment, including a superstructure repaint and generator rebuild, and will be available for charter in the Mediterranean from June.
Motor yacht Arience accommodates up to twelve guests in seven en suite cabins, which include a large and sumptuous master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins. The master suite is especially impressive, featuring a private terrace, separate his and hers bathrooms with marble fittings, an adjoining private office and large windows providing a stunning 180 degree view across the ocean. The suite can also be accessed by elevator directly from the beach club for added convenince and style.
All the cabins are furnished to the highest standards and feature a variety of exquisite woods including golden burl, sycamore and maple while soft furnishings have a classic contemporary look and come in a restful colour palette of cream and pale gold with accents of deep blue and scarlet.
The ship's foyer, with its marble floor, curving stairway and gleaming glass elevator, welcomes guests in dramatic fashion, and the immaculate styling continues into the public areas of Arience.
The spacious main salon, featuring a variety of artworks on its walls, is a welcoming and informal space for entertaining your guests. At its heart is a large curving sofa, perfect for just sinking into after a long day, while there's an adjoining bar to provide those after dinner drinks.
A great deal of attention has also gone into the comfortably furnished cinema, with its plush vintage movie theatre style seating. It's a luxurious yet intimate place for winding down and relaxing in the evenings
For outdoor entertainment, look no further than the large beach club amidships, while there's also a glass fronted spa pool, as well as multiple outdoor lounge areas for sunbathing and socialising. A fully equipped waterside gym is also available for more active leisure time.
Arience is a ship built for outdoor enjoyment, with abundant deck space for lounges and alfresco dining arrangements, while the bridge deck features an expandable table for enjoying meals with an uninterrupted view of the sea.
The deckside lounge areas, all carrying the signature style and attention to detail of Reymond Langton, provide a social hub for your guests to catch their breath and enjoy the sea breeze.
Arience is a ship built for outdoor enjoyment, with abundant deck space for lounges and alfresco dining arrangements
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.