Built by German shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen and featuring exterior and interior design by the acclaimed Reymond Langton Design, Arience has recently benefitted from a thorough refurbishment, including a superstructure repaint and generator rebuild, and will be available for charter in the Mediterranean from June.
Motor yacht Arience accommodates up to twelve guests in seven en suite cabins, which include a large and sumptuous master suite, a VIP suite, three double cabins and two twin cabins. The master suite is especially impressive, featuring a private terrace, separate his and hers bathrooms with marble fittings, an adjoining private office and large windows providing a stunning 180 degree view across the ocean. The suite can also be accessed by elevator directly from the beach club for added convenince and style.
All the cabins are furnished to the highest standards and feature a variety of exquisite woods including golden burl, sycamore and maple while soft furnishings have a classic contemporary look and come in a restful colour palette of cream and pale gold with accents of deep blue and scarlet.
The ship's foyer, with its marble floor, curving stairway and gleaming glass elevator, welcomes guests in dramatic fashion, and the immaculate styling continues into the public areas of Arience.
The spacious main salon, featuring a variety of artworks on its walls, is a welcoming and informal space for entertaining your guests. At its heart is a large curving sofa, perfect for just sinking into after a long day, while there's an adjoining bar to provide those after dinner drinks.
A great deal of attention has also gone into the comfortably furnished cinema, with its plush vintage movie theatre style seating. It's a luxurious yet intimate place for winding down and relaxing in the evenings
For outdoor entertainment, look no further than the large beach club amidships, while there's also a glass fronted spa pool, as well as multiple outdoor lounge areas for sunbathing and socialising. A fully equipped waterside gym is also available for more active leisure time.
Arience is a ship built for outdoor enjoyment, with abundant deck space for lounges and alfresco dining arrangements, while the bridge deck features an expandable table for enjoying meals with an uninterrupted view of the sea.
The deckside lounge areas, all carrying the signature style and attention to detail of Reymond Langton, provide a social hub for your guests to catch their breath and enjoy the sea breeze.
Arience is a ship built for outdoor enjoyment, with abundant deck space for lounges and alfresco dining arrangements
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.