With a sky blue superstructure accenting her straight exterior lines designed by Igor Lobanov, the newly launched JUBILEE has the kind of sleek and unique profile which assures her future status as an icon.
Exceeding their own record by 4m, the motor yacht pips the similarly large 106m/348ft sailing yacht SOLAR which was delivered in September of last year.
It’s not only her impressive length overall (LOA) which makes her a remarkable motor yacht, but also her gross tonnage (GT). Indeed, at 4,500GT, she has even more interior space than the similarly enormous 102m/333ft motor yacht SYMPHONY which comes in at 3,000GT.
Putting such exceptional size to superb use, JUBILEE boats a range of features throughout the interior and exterior spaces, including a large swimming pool on the main deck aft, a spacious beach club, and a total of 10 well-appointed guest cabins to accommodate up to 15 guests.
Built to the Passenger Yacht Code (PYC), JUBILEE meets a strict series of standards for yachts which are capable of carrying more than 12 passengers, ensuring that all of her spaces can be enjoyed safely.
In order to accommodate a larger than usual amount of guests, the superyacht features an entirely private owner’s deck as well as 2 VIP suites complete with their own lounges, and 10 double cabins.
Styled by Australian designer Sam Saorgiovanni, the interior is reported to be both contemporary and comfortable, taking advantage of the generous amount of space on offer.
As the largest superyacht ever built in Holland, JUBILEE is sure to cause a sensation when she makes her debut in the Mediterranean this summer
Whilst there are currently no existing images of the interior of superyacht JUBILEE, the numerous photographs of her exterior are more than sufficient to create a buzz. Indeed, with a good look at the swimming pool on the aft deck, which has a built-in aquarium, and the vast foredeck, which is home to a fully-certified helipad, she is clearly a superyacht worth getting excited about.
Set to undergo sea trials in the North Sea in the near future, she is expected to cruise the Mediterranean this summer. She will of course be totally primed for such waters, with her range of tenders and watersports equipment lending itself perfectly to such surroundings.
As more information regarding JUBILEE becomes available, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide ongoing and extensive coverage.
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.