Newly Refitted Feadship Superyacht 'Santa Maria' Available
The most expensive Feadship ever built on her delivery in 1963, Santa Maria was built to be "a place like home" for her original owner, Henry Ford II.
Now restored to her original beauty with new modern features including Zero Speed Stabilizers and hydraulic gangway, as well as a modified steel hull and remodelled bow-stem area, she is in exceptional condition for a classic yacht of her age.
Her substantial refit also saw her repainted, new teak decking and rails installed, as wells as the addition of new furniture and carpeting.
Elegantly styled by Jacques Frank with wooden cabinetry and cream furnishings, outdoors, she offers sun loungers, a shaded al fresco dining area and deck Jacuzzi for family and friends.
Offering a spacious layout of four staterooms for up to 8 people to enjoy, superyacht Santa Maria provides a master suite with a television, a double stateroom, a twin cabin with its own study, and a single room.
Guests on board can enjoy water toys including water-skis, doughnuts, a 3-person banana, snorkelling gear and a surf board throughout the duration of their stay.
To be one of the first to enjoy the newly remodelled M/Y Santa Maria, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or simply browse all vessels available for a Mediterranean luxury yacht charter to compare your options.
new modern features including Zero Speed Stabilizers
More Yacht Information
Santa Maria Yacht For Charter
32m Feadship, 1963 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...