The spectacular 73m/241ft award-winning luxury charter yacht SIREN still has availability over New Year in the beautiful Caribbean cruising grounds of St Bart’s.
Fully-equipped for unforgettable charter vacations, the stunning Nobiskrug-built superyacht SIREN provides a fantastic setting in which to ring in the New Year with family and friends. Built in 2008, she has become one of the most prestigious vessels on the global charter fleet, bursting with luxury amenities to ensure every comfort while cruising in the Caribbean this winter.
SIREN’s voluminous interior is fully-equipped with luxury amenities for charter guests to enjoy unlimited comfort, from a movie theatre and expansive living and dining areas to six stunning staterooms, all finished in an elegant contemporary style. Outdoors she boasts a second, open-air movie theatre as well as a full bar and expansive sundeck with Jacuzzi, gymnasium and touch’n’go helipad.
Weekly charter rates start at €476,000 plus expenses, contact your preferred charter broker for more details.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.