A recent film showing a family boarding the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’ provides some real insight into the nature and advantages of a luxury charter vacation.
From joining the yacht via an extended tender right up to taking in the sights from the foredeck, the latest promotional video for Martha Ann paints a perfect picture of the unique experience of chartering a superyacht.
Expertly shot by The Superyacht Agency, the film journeys through the elegant interior of the yacht and shows the family enjoying the many amenities on offer in undisturbed peace and quiet.
Demonstrating the kind of bespoke service which is exclusive to this kind of vacation, viewers are able to get a real sense of what they can expect when booking their charter.
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool features subtle lighting and is easily accessible. For those less inclined to get wet, there are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options and furnishings suitably place to take in the sun.
Another nice addition is the BBQ located on the aft deck which allows guests to tuck into delicious meals prepared by the truly dynamic chef on board.
Rarely are prospective charter guests provided such an intimate glimpse of what they can expect from their own luxury vacation
With an interior designed with the discerning guest in mind, Martha Ann has a strikingly impressive grand foyer- an aesthetic choice which is surprisingly rare for charter yachts of her size.
Throughout the yacht, there are plenty of ornate finishes which are sure to impress all of those who board her. From rich woods to soft fixtures, it’s impossible not to feel at home in both the social and private rooms.
To make all of this even more desirable, there is a comfortably sized circular elevator which provides access to her six decks.
Currently available for summer charter vacations in the West Mediterranean, ‘Martha Ann’ is unquestionably an ideal vessel for visiting a region such as Corsica- with plenty of secluded beaches and long stretches of historic coastlines, there’s really no better way to spend the summer than exploring them in unparalleled style.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...