New Video Showcases A Charter Vacation On Board Superyacht ‘Martha Ann’
A recent film showing a family boarding the 70m/230ft motor yacht ‘Martha Ann’ provides some real insight into the nature and advantages of a luxury charter vacation.
From joining the yacht via an extended tender right up to taking in the sights from the foredeck, the latest promotional video for Martha Ann paints a perfect picture of the unique experience of chartering a superyacht.
Expertly shot by The Superyacht Agency, the film journeys through the elegant interior of the yacht and shows the family enjoying the many amenities on offer in undisturbed peace and quiet.
Demonstrating the kind of bespoke service which is exclusive to this kind of vacation, viewers are able to get a real sense of what they can expect when booking their charter.
Complete with a swim-up bar, the swimming pool features subtle lighting and is easily accessible. For those less inclined to get wet, there are plenty of shaded al fresco dining options and furnishings suitably place to take in the sun.
Another nice addition is the BBQ located on the aft deck which allows guests to tuck into delicious meals prepared by the truly dynamic chef on board.
Rarely are prospective charter guests provided such an intimate glimpse of what they can expect from their own luxury vacation
With an interior designed with the discerning guest in mind, Martha Ann has a strikingly impressive grand foyer- an aesthetic choice which is surprisingly rare for charter yachts of her size.
Throughout the yacht, there are plenty of ornate finishes which are sure to impress all of those who board her. From rich woods to soft fixtures, it’s impossible not to feel at home in both the social and private rooms.
To make all of this even more desirable, there is a comfortably sized circular elevator which provides access to her six decks.
Currently available for summer charter vacations in the West Mediterranean, ‘Martha Ann’ is unquestionably an ideal vessel for visiting a region such as Corsica- with plenty of secluded beaches and long stretches of historic coastlines, there’s really no better way to spend the summer than exploring them in unparalleled style.
More Yacht Information
Martha Ann Yacht For Charter
70m Lurssen, 2008 / 2014
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...