Launched this year by Italian shipyard Amer as the sixth hull of its F100 range, ARSANA was its first launch to take place since the start of COVID-19. She features a spacious flybridge, ideal for soaking up the sun or some alfresco dining, state-of-the-art audio-visual entertainment systems, a large Jacuzzi and bar and accommodation for ten guests in five cabins.
With a top speed of 30 knots, all of the popular West Mediterranean destinations are within easy reach and her large outdoor areas make her ideal for those sunkissed hotspots such as the glamour and unblemished beaches of the South of France or the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast.
Her large outdoor areas make her ideal for those sunkissed hotspots such as the glamour and unblemished beaches of the South of France or the breathtaking beauty of the Amalfi Coast.
ARSANA is truly for those who love to live life outdoors, with a multitude of options available. Start the day on the main deck aft with morning coffee or some relaxation on the sunbeds, or unwind on the flybridge and enjoy the stunning views a luxury yacht charter will afford. Refresh yourself at the mini bar, or take a dip in the large Jacuzzi as you drift along the iconic coastline. A retractable hard top provides some respite from the sun if it is beating down just that bit too hard.
The aft and bow deck provide additional sunbathing options, whilst a hydraulic swim platform with ladder means the beautiful Mediterranean waters are always within easy reach. The gorgeous teak swim platform also doubles up as a convenient point to launch the impressive arsenal of water toys ARSANA carries.
Stepping inside the motor yacht and the Wilmotte & Associate designed interiors create a soothing ambiance throughout. A neutral color palette is complemented by cool-toned furnishings in grey and Capri blue, matching the distinctive color of her hull. The result is a series of light, bright and comfortable living areas with some elegant touches, such as the top of the line entertainment systems and a 60-bottle wine cellar neatly incorporated into the aft wall.
A neutral color palette is complemented by cool-toned furnishings in grey and Capri blue, matching the distinctive color of her hull.
The cool and calm color scheme continues to the well appointed and versatile en-suite cabins, where the blue stained wood creates a warm and inviting environment that should make a good night’s sleep a formality.
A full-beam master stateroom dominates the main deck forward, and there are two doubles and two twin cabins convertible to doubles, making ARSANA a good choice for groups of family and friends that want a flexible layout. There is also accommodation on board for five crew members.
Her range of tenders and water toys include a jet-ski, paddleboards, diving scooter, snorkelling equipment and fishing gear, making exploring the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean that bit easier.
ARSANA is available for charter in the tranquil waters of the West Mediterranean. Whether you are taking in the picturesque views and unspoilt beauty of Italy’s coastline or the sunkissed splendour of the islands that punctuate the azure waters of the Mediterranean, such as Capri and Ibiza, being onboard ARSANA will make your yacht charter vacation even more special.
If you'd like to be among the first to charter M/Y ARSANA, please reach out to your preferred yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare all Mediterranean charter yachts.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed