Replete with natural beauty and blessed with sky blue waters, it’s no surprise that Montenegro is fast establishing itself as a premier superyacht hotspot.
Entirely in line with such glamorous surroundings, the host of the MYBA Pop-Up Show 2016, Porto Montenegro, provides an exceptional backdrop for the proceedings. Voted as the TYHA Superyacht Marina of the Year, Porto Montenegro boasts not only a collection of enviable facilities, but also a convenient layout for such shows.
Spread over three days, the event includes a number of opportunities for brokers and agents to better familiarise themselves with both yachts and crews.
Having recently announced some of the confirmed yachts, we take a look at a handful of those which are available for private yacht charter vacations.
Unquestionably one of the most unique superyachts to ever grace the water, the 50m/164ft motor yacht JOYME will certainly turn more than a few heads at this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show.
Designed by Standby in collaboration with the naval architect Mijo Radunovic, the exterior of JOYME combines arctic whites with cherry reds to create a highly sporty profile.
Unsurprisingly, her interior is a masterclass in colour, with pop-art inspired flourishes complementing a range of inviting furnishings and brightly lit communal spaces.
With a total of six expertly decorated staterooms, M/Y JOYME is capable of accommodating up to twelves guests whilst away on charter.
2. 'Lord of the Seas'
More than living up to her majestic name, the superyacht features a collection of enviable amenities, ranging from a dedicated indoor gymnasium to a full-size bar out on the sundeck.
Hugely dynamic, guests have the choice of a warmly accented interior to unwind in, or a vast exterior complete with a spacious Jacuzzi.
Comprised of a single master and VIP cabin, along with three doubles and a twin, M/Y Lord of the Seas can sleep up to twelve charterers.
3. Reve D’Or
Cutting a fine figure thanks to a midnight navy hull and sharp lines, the 46m/151ft motor yacht ‘Reve d’Or is sure to be in good company at Porto Montenegro this September.
Placing a keen emphasis on outdoor luxury living, the superyacht boasts a number of well-appointed exterior spaces as well as a generously proportioned beach club on the transom.
What’s more, with a highly private master cabin complete with a closed-off alfresco dining area, there’s plenty of options for those taking her out on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...