Replete with natural beauty and blessed with sky blue waters, it’s no surprise that Montenegro is fast establishing itself as a premier superyacht hotspot.
Entirely in line with such glamorous surroundings, the host of the MYBA Pop-Up Show 2016, Porto Montenegro, provides an exceptional backdrop for the proceedings. Voted as the TYHA Superyacht Marina of the Year, Porto Montenegro boasts not only a collection of enviable facilities, but also a convenient layout for such shows.
Spread over three days, the event includes a number of opportunities for brokers and agents to better familiarise themselves with both yachts and crews.
Having recently announced some of the confirmed yachts, we take a look at a handful of those which are available for private yacht charter vacations.
Unquestionably one of the most unique superyachts to ever grace the water, the 50m/164ft motor yacht JOYME will certainly turn more than a few heads at this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show.
Designed by Standby in collaboration with the naval architect Mijo Radunovic, the exterior of JOYME combines arctic whites with cherry reds to create a highly sporty profile.
Unsurprisingly, her interior is a masterclass in colour, with pop-art inspired flourishes complementing a range of inviting furnishings and brightly lit communal spaces.
With a total of six expertly decorated staterooms, M/Y JOYME is capable of accommodating up to twelves guests whilst away on charter.
2. 'Lord of the Seas'
More than living up to her majestic name, the superyacht features a collection of enviable amenities, ranging from a dedicated indoor gymnasium to a full-size bar out on the sundeck.
Hugely dynamic, guests have the choice of a warmly accented interior to unwind in, or a vast exterior complete with a spacious Jacuzzi.
Comprised of a single master and VIP cabin, along with three doubles and a twin, M/Y Lord of the Seas can sleep up to twelve charterers.
3. Reve D’Or
Cutting a fine figure thanks to a midnight navy hull and sharp lines, the 46m/151ft motor yacht ‘Reve d’Or is sure to be in good company at Porto Montenegro this September.
Placing a keen emphasis on outdoor luxury living, the superyacht boasts a number of well-appointed exterior spaces as well as a generously proportioned beach club on the transom.
What’s more, with a highly private master cabin complete with a closed-off alfresco dining area, there’s plenty of options for those taking her out on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Yacht charter and the Coronavirus: Everything you need to knowThe impact of the Coronavirus has left many charterers with questions about booking, and that’s understandable. Get all...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...