Replete with natural beauty and blessed with sky blue waters, it’s no surprise that Montenegro is fast establishing itself as a premier superyacht hotspot.
Entirely in line with such glamorous surroundings, the host of the MYBA Pop-Up Show 2016, Porto Montenegro, provides an exceptional backdrop for the proceedings. Voted as the TYHA Superyacht Marina of the Year, Porto Montenegro boasts not only a collection of enviable facilities, but also a convenient layout for such shows.
Spread over three days, the event includes a number of opportunities for brokers and agents to better familiarise themselves with both yachts and crews.
Having recently announced some of the confirmed yachts, we take a look at a handful of those which are available for private yacht charter vacations.
Unquestionably one of the most unique superyachts to ever grace the water, the 50m/164ft motor yacht JOYME will certainly turn more than a few heads at this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show.
Designed by Standby in collaboration with the naval architect Mijo Radunovic, the exterior of JOYME combines arctic whites with cherry reds to create a highly sporty profile.
Unsurprisingly, her interior is a masterclass in colour, with pop-art inspired flourishes complementing a range of inviting furnishings and brightly lit communal spaces.
With a total of six expertly decorated staterooms, M/Y JOYME is capable of accommodating up to twelves guests whilst away on charter.
2. 'Lord of the Seas'
More than living up to her majestic name, the superyacht features a collection of enviable amenities, ranging from a dedicated indoor gymnasium to a full-size bar out on the sundeck.
Hugely dynamic, guests have the choice of a warmly accented interior to unwind in, or a vast exterior complete with a spacious Jacuzzi.
Comprised of a single master and VIP cabin, along with three doubles and a twin, M/Y Lord of the Seas can sleep up to twelve charterers.
3. Reve D’Or
Cutting a fine figure thanks to a midnight navy hull and sharp lines, the 46m/151ft motor yacht ‘Reve d’Or is sure to be in good company at Porto Montenegro this September.
Placing a keen emphasis on outdoor luxury living, the superyacht boasts a number of well-appointed exterior spaces as well as a generously proportioned beach club on the transom.
What’s more, with a highly private master cabin complete with a closed-off alfresco dining area, there’s plenty of options for those taking her out on a charter.
In order to find out more regarding this year’s MYBA Pop-Up Superyacht Show, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...