One of the most anticipated trade-only events of the year, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 opened its doors to industry professionals today.
Offering brokers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with a range of outstanding motor yachts, the show ultimately helps provide the insight necessary for individuals to offer the best advice when it comes to private yacht charter vacations.
Spanning four days, this year’s MYBA Charter Show also boasts one of the most impressive line-ups of attending superyachts.
Sure to attract the attention of the discerning visitors, the recently delivered 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is on display for the first time since collecting her prize for ‘Best Exterior Design & Styling’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2017.
The largest motor yacht attending this year’s MYBA Charter Show is the 95m/312ft luxury yacht ‘Indian Empress’ from Oceanco. Refit in 2015, the iconic yacht offers a suitably modern contrast to the more classically styled 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO.
As well as these superb vessels, the organisers have curated a programme of social and informative events to keep guests fully occupied.
In order to keep fully up to date with the show, be sure to follow our MYBA Charter Show 2017 livestream here.
With the OneOcean port providing an impressive and new setting, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is certain to be a memorable event in the superyacht calendar
In order to find out more about having a superyacht viewed on your behalf, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...