One of the most anticipated trade-only events of the year, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 opened its doors to industry professionals today.
Offering brokers the opportunity to familiarise themselves with a range of outstanding motor yachts, the show ultimately helps provide the insight necessary for individuals to offer the best advice when it comes to private yacht charter vacations.
Spanning four days, this year’s MYBA Charter Show also boasts one of the most impressive line-ups of attending superyachts.
Sure to attract the attention of the discerning visitors, the recently delivered 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is on display for the first time since collecting her prize for ‘Best Exterior Design & Styling’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2017.
The largest motor yacht attending this year’s MYBA Charter Show is the 95m/312ft luxury yacht ‘Indian Empress’ from Oceanco. Refit in 2015, the iconic yacht offers a suitably modern contrast to the more classically styled 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO.
As well as these superb vessels, the organisers have curated a programme of social and informative events to keep guests fully occupied.
In order to keep fully up to date with the show, be sure to follow our MYBA Charter Show 2017 livestream here.
With the OneOcean port providing an impressive and new setting, the MYBA Charter Show 2017 is certain to be a memorable event in the superyacht calendar
In order to find out more about having a superyacht viewed on your behalf, be sure to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts attending the MYBA Charter Show 2017.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed