By Louise Marsh 14 November 2012
The 40 metre Mustang Sally is being offered for select charter in the Bahamas, including over Christmas and New Year.
ABS classed and MCA compliant, Mustang Sally is a Westport 130 and was built in 2009 and has a top speed of 24 knots. She has accommoidation for up to 10 guests in five staterooms and has a full beam on deck master suite.
With zero speed stabilisers and a myriad of water toys, she is the perfect charter yacht.
She is available to charter from $120,000 per week, plus expenses. Contact your Charter Broker for more details.
More Yacht Information
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.