Following a surprise last-minute cancellation, SAVANNAH is now open for charter in Corsica starting from the 22nd August.
The world’s first ever truly hybrid superyacht, the masterpiece delivered from Feadship in 2015 has earned high praise from critics and charter guests alike, with everything from her naval architecture to her interior design winning top awards.
Due to such incredible esteem and recognition, the superyacht is in high demand for charter vacations, making her current offer all but unmissable, and one that should be acted on quickly.
Powered by eco-friendly engineering systems, the motor yacht subsequently benefits from very little noise and vibration, enhancing the overall comfort of the cruising experience.
Perfect for the waters of Corsica, her vast exterior and assortment of water toys and tenders will allow charter guests to experience the destination in style.
Superbly equipped for charter guests heading to the most iconic summertime region this August, luxury yacht SAVANNAH comes with a wealth of outstanding features.
No doubt the most attractive of these features is the sundeck swimming pool which stretches to almost 30 feet, or perhaps guests will be more seduced by the underwater observation room which allows the entire party to watch the passing marine life in comfort.
Whatever guests decide to do when on board, they are never far from total relaxation thanks to the spa facilities which offer massages, facials, and other assorted luxury treatments.
A total revolution in superyacht design, SAVANNAH promises deliver a wholly unique charter experience
The interior spaces of superyacht SAVANNAH are just as impressive as those soaked in sun, with her open plan main saloon no doubt serving as the central social space.
For those more inclined towards activity, a professional gymnasium is also on hand to offer the necessary gear to get a workout going.
Besides her marvellous owner’s cabin, luxury yacht SAVANNAH boasts an additional VIP suite and 4 doubles. Altogether, this allows up to 12 guests to enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
In order to find out even more regarding M/Y SAVANNAH, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts which are available for charter in the Mediterranean.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...