Featuring the very best amenities and design work, Victoria Del Mar is every inch the modern motor yacht.
Enjoying a refit back in 2014, she has maintained her contemporary edge and continues to impress all of the guests she plays host to.
With elevator access to each of the decks, an outdoor cinema boasting a 100’ screen, and a fully equipped gymnasium, it’s not difficult to see why she is the charter yacht of choice for the discerning guest.
Available in the West Mediterranean this summer, she is the ideal choice for a charter vacation which couples luxury and culture.
Obviously, when chartering such a beautiful region it is essential that you are able to enjoy the sun and sights in the very best fashion.
This is something which luxury yacht Victoria Del Mar has clearly anticipated. Indeed, she spoils her guests for choice on the outdoor deck areas with plenty of lounging space and a Jacuzzi with underwater lighting, making the sundeck perfect for socialising by day and by night.
Once guests are done relaxing, there’s no end of options for getting active in the water. With Jetskis, wakeboards, and even a trampoline, everyone will be well occupied.
Spread over four decks, the social and private areas of the interior are consistently well furnished. With a range of textures and a widely expressive colour palette, guests will feel as at home in the main salon as they will in their suite.
Both the reception rooms and dining areas received considerable attention during the refit, benefitting from new carpets and fixtures which create a more relaxed ambience through sharp lines and bold colours.
Her range of bedrooms accommodates up to 12 guests and features an impressive master suite with its own private area.
Full to the brim with luxury amenities, Victoria Del Mar promises a premier charter vacation
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...