Featuring the very best amenities and design work, Victoria Del Mar is every inch the modern motor yacht.
Enjoying a refit back in 2014, she has maintained her contemporary edge and continues to impress all of the guests she plays host to.
With elevator access to each of the decks, an outdoor cinema boasting a 100’ screen, and a fully equipped gymnasium, it’s not difficult to see why she is the charter yacht of choice for the discerning guest.
Available in the West Mediterranean this summer, she is the ideal choice for a charter vacation which couples luxury and culture.
Obviously, when chartering such a beautiful region it is essential that you are able to enjoy the sun and sights in the very best fashion.
This is something which luxury yacht Victoria Del Mar has clearly anticipated. Indeed, she spoils her guests for choice on the outdoor deck areas with plenty of lounging space and a Jacuzzi with underwater lighting, making the sundeck perfect for socialising by day and by night.
Once guests are done relaxing, there’s no end of options for getting active in the water. With Jetskis, wakeboards, and even a trampoline, everyone will be well occupied.
Spread over four decks, the social and private areas of the interior are consistently well furnished. With a range of textures and a widely expressive colour palette, guests will feel as at home in the main salon as they will in their suite.
Both the reception rooms and dining areas received considerable attention during the refit, benefitting from new carpets and fixtures which create a more relaxed ambience through sharp lines and bold colours.
Her range of bedrooms accommodates up to 12 guests and features an impressive master suite with its own private area.
Full to the brim with luxury amenities, Victoria Del Mar promises a premier charter vacation
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed