Featuring the very best amenities and design work, Victoria Del Mar is every inch the modern motor yacht.
Enjoying a refit back in 2014, she has maintained her contemporary edge and continues to impress all of the guests she plays host to.
With elevator access to each of the decks, an outdoor cinema boasting a 100’ screen, and a fully equipped gymnasium, it’s not difficult to see why she is the charter yacht of choice for the discerning guest.
Available in the West Mediterranean this summer, she is the ideal choice for a charter vacation which couples luxury and culture.
Obviously, when chartering such a beautiful region it is essential that you are able to enjoy the sun and sights in the very best fashion.
This is something which luxury yacht Victoria Del Mar has clearly anticipated. Indeed, she spoils her guests for choice on the outdoor deck areas with plenty of lounging space and a Jacuzzi with underwater lighting, making the sundeck perfect for socialising by day and by night.
Once guests are done relaxing, there’s no end of options for getting active in the water. With Jetskis, wakeboards, and even a trampoline, everyone will be well occupied.
Spread over four decks, the social and private areas of the interior are consistently well furnished. With a range of textures and a widely expressive colour palette, guests will feel as at home in the main salon as they will in their suite.
Both the reception rooms and dining areas received considerable attention during the refit, benefitting from new carpets and fixtures which create a more relaxed ambience through sharp lines and bold colours.
Her range of bedrooms accommodates up to 12 guests and features an impressive master suite with its own private area.
Full to the brim with luxury amenities, Victoria Del Mar promises a premier charter vacation
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...