Featuring the very best amenities and design work, Victoria Del Mar is every inch the modern motor yacht.
Enjoying a refit back in 2014, she has maintained her contemporary edge and continues to impress all of the guests she plays host to.
With elevator access to each of the decks, an outdoor cinema boasting a 100’ screen, and a fully equipped gymnasium, it’s not difficult to see why she is the charter yacht of choice for the discerning guest.
Available in the West Mediterranean this summer, she is the ideal choice for a charter vacation which couples luxury and culture.
Obviously, when chartering such a beautiful region it is essential that you are able to enjoy the sun and sights in the very best fashion.
This is something which luxury yacht Victoria Del Mar has clearly anticipated. Indeed, she spoils her guests for choice on the outdoor deck areas with plenty of lounging space and a Jacuzzi with underwater lighting, making the sundeck perfect for socialising by day and by night.
Once guests are done relaxing, there’s no end of options for getting active in the water. With Jetskis, wakeboards, and even a trampoline, everyone will be well occupied.
Spread over four decks, the social and private areas of the interior are consistently well furnished. With a range of textures and a widely expressive colour palette, guests will feel as at home in the main salon as they will in their suite.
Both the reception rooms and dining areas received considerable attention during the refit, benefitting from new carpets and fixtures which create a more relaxed ambience through sharp lines and bold colours.
Her range of bedrooms accommodates up to 12 guests and features an impressive master suite with its own private area.
Full to the brim with luxury amenities, Victoria Del Mar promises a premier charter vacation
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.