Having undergone an extensive refit in 2014 by interior designers H2Design, TURQUOISE offers a classically contemporary décor that accommodates up to 12 guests amidst silver, white, grey and turquoise hues.
The six cabins, in a layout comprising of a magnificent full-beam owner’s suite, an opulent VIP suite and four further en-suite guest suites, blend seamlessly together as the beautiful fabrics and ebony Macassar wood continue through each room and provide an exceptionally relaxing environment.
The crew of 13 and award-winning chef ensure each guests’ desires are taken care of and they receive a first-class, personalised service.
This high attention to detail continues to the spacious saloon with its sumptuous couches on which guests can recline and enjoy a state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Taking a step onto her aft deck, superyacht TURQUOISE provides guests with opportunity to laze with ample space for al fresco dining and entertainment. The modern built-in cushioned seating area and convertible dining/cocktail table alongside the generously over-sized spa pool makes her a sensational option for those looking to entertain friends and family in a sophisticated environment, be it for casual or formal gatherings.
The baby gates and areas suitable for small children also make her ideal for family charter parties.
For those looking to mix a bit of fun with their chic, her range of water toys include a tender, two wave runners, SeaBobs, water skis and snorkelling gear to catch a glimpse of the beauty below the waves.
TURQUOISE additionally has maximum speed of 17 knots at a range of 5000nm, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
Her new design led her to be one of the shortlisted yachts at the recent 2015 International Yacht & Aviation Awards.
For more details on renting M/Y Turquoise during September, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker for further information.
Or compare all superyachts available for a Turkey luxury yacht charter to shortlist options.
a sensational option for those looking to entertain friends and family in a sophisticated environment
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...