Having undergone an extensive refit in 2014 by interior designers H2Design, TURQUOISE offers a classically contemporary décor that accommodates up to 12 guests amidst silver, white, grey and turquoise hues.
The six cabins, in a layout comprising of a magnificent full-beam owner’s suite, an opulent VIP suite and four further en-suite guest suites, blend seamlessly together as the beautiful fabrics and ebony Macassar wood continue through each room and provide an exceptionally relaxing environment.
The crew of 13 and award-winning chef ensure each guests’ desires are taken care of and they receive a first-class, personalised service.
This high attention to detail continues to the spacious saloon with its sumptuous couches on which guests can recline and enjoy a state-of-the-art entertainment system.
Taking a step onto her aft deck, superyacht TURQUOISE provides guests with opportunity to laze with ample space for al fresco dining and entertainment. The modern built-in cushioned seating area and convertible dining/cocktail table alongside the generously over-sized spa pool makes her a sensational option for those looking to entertain friends and family in a sophisticated environment, be it for casual or formal gatherings.
The baby gates and areas suitable for small children also make her ideal for family charter parties.
For those looking to mix a bit of fun with their chic, her range of water toys include a tender, two wave runners, SeaBobs, water skis and snorkelling gear to catch a glimpse of the beauty below the waves.
TURQUOISE additionally has maximum speed of 17 knots at a range of 5000nm, with a cruising speed of 14 knots.
Her new design led her to be one of the shortlisted yachts at the recent 2015 International Yacht & Aviation Awards.
For more details on renting M/Y Turquoise during September, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker for further information.
Or compare all superyachts available for a Turkey luxury yacht charter to shortlist options.
a sensational option for those looking to entertain friends and family in a sophisticated environment
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...