Launched in 2004 by Admiral Yachts, TROPICANA underwent a refit in 2013, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury charter vacation in Greece.
Whether guests want to undertake an island-hoping adventure or take in the alluring history of the mainland, this motor yacht is an ideal choice.
Contemporary deck spaces provide plenty of options for sitting back and relaxing or socialising with fellow charter guests. On the sun deck, enjoy a cocktail from the bar or soak up the Mediterranean sun on the comfortable sun loungers.
Alternatively, if shade is required, a retractable tent can create respite from the midday heat.
An alfresco dining area is available aft deck, making it easy to take in the idyllic island-views every moment of the day.
A light and airy salon offers both a comfortable lounging area and formal dining set-up for 10 guests. White panelling and grey upholstery maintain the modern feel of the motor yacht.
The accommodation offer on board luxury yacht TROPICANA consists of five staterooms, including a full-beam stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible cabin.
An extended swim platform ensures that access into the crystalline Greek waters is as easy as possible. There is also a plethora of water toys available for your use such as a Jet Ski, wakeboard, water skis, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Capable of reaching a maximum speed of 29 knots, the yacht cruises at 20 knots.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the special rate on M/Y TROPICANA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...