Launched in 2004 by Admiral Yachts, TROPICANA underwent a refit in 2013, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury charter vacation in Greece.
Whether guests want to undertake an island-hoping adventure or take in the alluring history of the mainland, this motor yacht is an ideal choice.
Contemporary deck spaces provide plenty of options for sitting back and relaxing or socialising with fellow charter guests. On the sun deck, enjoy a cocktail from the bar or soak up the Mediterranean sun on the comfortable sun loungers.
Alternatively, if shade is required, a retractable tent can create respite from the midday heat.
An alfresco dining area is available aft deck, making it easy to take in the idyllic island-views every moment of the day.
A light and airy salon offers both a comfortable lounging area and formal dining set-up for 10 guests. White panelling and grey upholstery maintain the modern feel of the motor yacht.
The accommodation offer on board luxury yacht TROPICANA consists of five staterooms, including a full-beam stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible cabin.
An extended swim platform ensures that access into the crystalline Greek waters is as easy as possible. There is also a plethora of water toys available for your use such as a Jet Ski, wakeboard, water skis, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Capable of reaching a maximum speed of 29 knots, the yacht cruises at 20 knots.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the special rate on M/Y TROPICANA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...