Launched in 2004 by Admiral Yachts, TROPICANA underwent a refit in 2013, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury charter vacation in Greece.
Whether guests want to undertake an island-hoping adventure or take in the alluring history of the mainland, this motor yacht is an ideal choice.
Contemporary deck spaces provide plenty of options for sitting back and relaxing or socialising with fellow charter guests. On the sun deck, enjoy a cocktail from the bar or soak up the Mediterranean sun on the comfortable sun loungers.
Alternatively, if shade is required, a retractable tent can create respite from the midday heat.
An alfresco dining area is available aft deck, making it easy to take in the idyllic island-views every moment of the day.
A light and airy salon offers both a comfortable lounging area and formal dining set-up for 10 guests. White panelling and grey upholstery maintain the modern feel of the motor yacht.
The accommodation offer on board luxury yacht TROPICANA consists of five staterooms, including a full-beam stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible cabin.
An extended swim platform ensures that access into the crystalline Greek waters is as easy as possible. There is also a plethora of water toys available for your use such as a Jet Ski, wakeboard, water skis, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Capable of reaching a maximum speed of 29 knots, the yacht cruises at 20 knots.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the special rate on M/Y TROPICANA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...