Launched in 2004 by Admiral Yachts, TROPICANA underwent a refit in 2013, ensuring she is in optimal condition for a luxury charter vacation in Greece.
Whether guests want to undertake an island-hoping adventure or take in the alluring history of the mainland, this motor yacht is an ideal choice.
Contemporary deck spaces provide plenty of options for sitting back and relaxing or socialising with fellow charter guests. On the sun deck, enjoy a cocktail from the bar or soak up the Mediterranean sun on the comfortable sun loungers.
Alternatively, if shade is required, a retractable tent can create respite from the midday heat.
An alfresco dining area is available aft deck, making it easy to take in the idyllic island-views every moment of the day.
A light and airy salon offers both a comfortable lounging area and formal dining set-up for 10 guests. White panelling and grey upholstery maintain the modern feel of the motor yacht.
The accommodation offer on board luxury yacht TROPICANA consists of five staterooms, including a full-beam stateroom, two double cabins, two twin cabins and one convertible cabin.
An extended swim platform ensures that access into the crystalline Greek waters is as easy as possible. There is also a plethora of water toys available for your use such as a Jet Ski, wakeboard, water skis, and snorkelling and fishing equipment.
Capable of reaching a maximum speed of 29 knots, the yacht cruises at 20 knots.
If you are interested in taking advantage of the special rate on M/Y TROPICANA, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in Greece.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed