Fresh from a €3.9 million refit, the 2000 Oceanco build SUNRISE looks and feels as good as new. Combining comfortable, spacious deck areas and an elegant interior styled by The A Group, she is an exceptional last-minute charter option.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation, the sundeck is equipped for the very best in outdoor living. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table.
Further alfresco dining and lounging opportunities are available on the spacious aft decks below, offering multiple setups for entertaining family and friends when docked in a glittering port town of the French Riviera or anchored in a secluded bay along the coastline of Corsica.
Huge windows, limed oak panelling, and a neutral colour palette create a light, airy and modern interior. Offering the highest levels of comfort, the main salon is made up of four sumptuous sofas while a separate dining room is perfect for more formal occasions.
The use of glass and mirrors enhance the bright and airy feel on board, especially in the skylounge where a stylish bar and curved sofas offer a laid-back atmosphere in which guests can sit back with a book or enjoy a drink with an intimate gathering.
One of the highlights of motor yacht SUNRISE is her split-level master suite. Spanning the breath of the yacht, the room offers 180-degree views across the ocean and adjoins a private terrace forward complete with its own spa pool.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table
The other five staterooms comprise three double cabins and two twin cabins, and an extra room can serve as either a cinema, library or study.
A varied collection of water toys, updated for 2016, are also available and provide no-end of ways to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean waters.
For further information on M/Y SUNRISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...