Motor Yacht SUNRISE Open for Last-Minute Charters in the Mediterranean
Fresh from a €3.9 million refit, the 2000 Oceanco build SUNRISE looks and feels as good as new. Combining comfortable, spacious deck areas and an elegant interior styled by The A Group, she is an exceptional last-minute charter option.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation, the sundeck is equipped for the very best in outdoor living. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table.
Further alfresco dining and lounging opportunities are available on the spacious aft decks below, offering multiple setups for entertaining family and friends when docked in a glittering port town of the French Riviera or anchored in a secluded bay along the coastline of Corsica.
Huge windows, limed oak panelling, and a neutral colour palette create a light, airy and modern interior. Offering the highest levels of comfort, the main salon is made up of four sumptuous sofas while a separate dining room is perfect for more formal occasions.
The use of glass and mirrors enhance the bright and airy feel on board, especially in the skylounge where a stylish bar and curved sofas offer a laid-back atmosphere in which guests can sit back with a book or enjoy a drink with an intimate gathering.
One of the highlights of motor yacht SUNRISE is her split-level master suite. Spanning the breath of the yacht, the room offers 180-degree views across the ocean and adjoins a private terrace forward complete with its own spa pool.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table
The other five staterooms comprise three double cabins and two twin cabins, and an extra room can serve as either a cinema, library or study.
A varied collection of water toys, updated for 2016, are also available and provide no-end of ways to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean waters.
For further information on M/Y SUNRISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
More Yacht Information
Sunrise Yacht For Charter
53m Oceanco, 2000 / 2012
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...