Fresh from a €3.9 million refit, the 2000 Oceanco build SUNRISE looks and feels as good as new. Combining comfortable, spacious deck areas and an elegant interior styled by The A Group, she is an exceptional last-minute charter option.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation, the sundeck is equipped for the very best in outdoor living. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table.
Further alfresco dining and lounging opportunities are available on the spacious aft decks below, offering multiple setups for entertaining family and friends when docked in a glittering port town of the French Riviera or anchored in a secluded bay along the coastline of Corsica.
Huge windows, limed oak panelling, and a neutral colour palette create a light, airy and modern interior. Offering the highest levels of comfort, the main salon is made up of four sumptuous sofas while a separate dining room is perfect for more formal occasions.
The use of glass and mirrors enhance the bright and airy feel on board, especially in the skylounge where a stylish bar and curved sofas offer a laid-back atmosphere in which guests can sit back with a book or enjoy a drink with an intimate gathering.
One of the highlights of motor yacht SUNRISE is her split-level master suite. Spanning the breath of the yacht, the room offers 180-degree views across the ocean and adjoins a private terrace forward complete with its own spa pool.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table
The other five staterooms comprise three double cabins and two twin cabins, and an extra room can serve as either a cinema, library or study.
A varied collection of water toys, updated for 2016, are also available and provide no-end of ways to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean waters.
For further information on M/Y SUNRISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.