Fresh from a €3.9 million refit, the 2000 Oceanco build SUNRISE looks and feels as good as new. Combining comfortable, spacious deck areas and an elegant interior styled by The A Group, she is an exceptional last-minute charter option.
Sure to become the hub of any charter vacation, the sundeck is equipped for the very best in outdoor living. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table.
Further alfresco dining and lounging opportunities are available on the spacious aft decks below, offering multiple setups for entertaining family and friends when docked in a glittering port town of the French Riviera or anchored in a secluded bay along the coastline of Corsica.
Huge windows, limed oak panelling, and a neutral colour palette create a light, airy and modern interior. Offering the highest levels of comfort, the main salon is made up of four sumptuous sofas while a separate dining room is perfect for more formal occasions.
The use of glass and mirrors enhance the bright and airy feel on board, especially in the skylounge where a stylish bar and curved sofas offer a laid-back atmosphere in which guests can sit back with a book or enjoy a drink with an intimate gathering.
One of the highlights of motor yacht SUNRISE is her split-level master suite. Spanning the breath of the yacht, the room offers 180-degree views across the ocean and adjoins a private terrace forward complete with its own spa pool.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the sun on chaise loungers before enjoying a freshly cooked lunch at the circular dining table
The other five staterooms comprise three double cabins and two twin cabins, and an extra room can serve as either a cinema, library or study.
A varied collection of water toys, updated for 2016, are also available and provide no-end of ways to enjoy the glorious Mediterranean waters.
For further information on M/Y SUNRISE, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available to charter in the French Riviera.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...