Motor Yacht SENSEI Offers Mediterranean Charter Deal
A 1991 delivery from Japanese shipbuilders Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, built to the high standards of the NKK Classification society, the excellently maintained SENSEI offers a chic, minimalist setting to a vacation visiting Mediterranean hotspots.
Most recently undergoing a large-scale €2.6 million refit at Benetti’s facilities in 2006/07, she benefitted from an update of navigation equipment, audio-visual systems and a complete interior refresh.
Featuring wenge wood flooring and neutral furnishings, her interior styling was by U.S. design group Glade Johnson Design. She boasts spacious layout sleeps as many as 10 guests in five staterooms, including a master suite with a sizeable ensuite featuring a Jacuzzi and 36' television, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Outdoor spaces are vast and perfectly suited to hosting, with ample al fresco dining areas and comfy seating spots. Thanks to her last refit, SENSEI additionally now benefits from a sundeck lengthened by over 4 metres to offer even more space for entertaining in style.
Considerably economical to run, go-anywhere supeyacht SENSEI has a fuel consumption rate of 270 litres per hour.
Amongst her range of water toys are kayaks, water-skis, fishing equipment, a donut and a banana, all guaranteed to be enjoyed by guests of all ages.
For more details on taking advantage of this offer on M/Y SENSEI, simply get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Or view all superyachts available for charter in the French Riviera to compare options.
built to the high standards of the Japanese NKK Classification society
More Yacht Information
Sensei Yacht For Charter
39m Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, 1991 / 2007
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...