Fresh from a recent paint job, this well maintained Feadship superyacht is sleeker than ever and is sure to turn heads at every port during her 2020 summer charter.
The award-winning motor yacht is Feadship’s first hybrid-propulsion platform, presenting eco-friendly technology that guarantees a seamless cruising experience.
SAVANNAH also boasts luxurious amenities tailored for entertainment and socialising, providing her guests with a variety of facilities that are perfect for enjoying everything that the Mediterranean has to offer.
While on their luxury yacht charter, guests will certainly spend the majority of their time unwinding and lapping up sun on SAVANNAH’s many alfresco living spaces.
Her main deck features a 9-metre swimming pool, surrounded by plush loungers and sunpads. Located aft is her swim platform, offering easy access to the yacht’s water toys.
Crowning SAVANNAH is her spacious sundeck which features an airy lounging area, cocktail bar, and forward-facing Jacuzzi. The space also provides a DJ station, perfect for guests looking to host lavish parties.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of the platform is SAVANNAH’s underwater observation lounge, presenting charterers an awe-inspiring view of the water’s edge from the comfort of sofa seating.
The architectural layout of the interiors creates a flow between the main salon and aft deck. Curved video walls partition the smaller forward salon and turns the space into a cinema room.
SAVANNAH sleeps up to 12 guests in six cabins, comprising one master, one VIP, and four doubles, all of which feature private ensuite facilities.
From the stylish French Riviera to the glistening Amalfi coast, the West Mediterranean offers an abundance of luxurious locations that you and your guests can discover. Boasting picturesque mountains, crystalline waters, cosmopolitan cities, and charming coastal settlements, there is a hotspot for every type of charterer in this highly regarded destination.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed