Delivered in 2009 by Custom Line and comprehensively refit in 2014, ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails in port, with an efficient crew of 5 on hand for an effortless hosting experience.
Whether a corporate charter for March’s MIPIM 2016, or to enjoy the buzz of the Cannes Film Festival or Monaco Grand Prix 2016 later in May, her well-appointed deck space and open-plan, chic indoor spaces provide the perfect setting for hosting the next big event on the yachting calendar.
Styled by the design team at Zuccon with light wood cabinetry comfy leather furnishings, her modern interior offers a spacious layout of 5 staterooms to sleep up to 12 guests. This includes a lavish master suite, a VIP staterooms and two single cabins and a convertible cabin (from double to twin), with two Pullman berths.
A main salon complete with bar, a formal dining area and state-of-the-art entertainment system (which are found throughout) – with plenty of natural light thanks to her large windows – is the ideal setting for entertaining indoors.
At 34 metres, with a beam measuring 7 metres, if there is one thing charter yacht ROBUSTO isn’t short of, its space. Her large flybridge area ensures the optimal hosting experience, equipped with a Jacuzzi, sunpad area and al fresco dining facilities with optional shade.
A wide selection of water toys are accessible from her fold-out swim platform, with highlights including Seabobs, kayaks and inflatables are on offer on board for family and friends to enjoy.
ROBUSTO has a maximum speed of 26 knots, and cruises at a comfortable 12 knots.
For more information regarding M/Y ROBUSTO’s availability, simply get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or feel free to browse all luxury yachts for charter in the French Riviera.
ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...