Delivered in 2009 by Custom Line and comprehensively refit in 2014, ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails in port, with an efficient crew of 5 on hand for an effortless hosting experience.
Whether a corporate charter for March’s MIPIM 2016, or to enjoy the buzz of the Cannes Film Festival or Monaco Grand Prix 2016 later in May, her well-appointed deck space and open-plan, chic indoor spaces provide the perfect setting for hosting the next big event on the yachting calendar.
Styled by the design team at Zuccon with light wood cabinetry comfy leather furnishings, her modern interior offers a spacious layout of 5 staterooms to sleep up to 12 guests. This includes a lavish master suite, a VIP staterooms and two single cabins and a convertible cabin (from double to twin), with two Pullman berths.
A main salon complete with bar, a formal dining area and state-of-the-art entertainment system (which are found throughout) – with plenty of natural light thanks to her large windows – is the ideal setting for entertaining indoors.
At 34 metres, with a beam measuring 7 metres, if there is one thing charter yacht ROBUSTO isn’t short of, its space. Her large flybridge area ensures the optimal hosting experience, equipped with a Jacuzzi, sunpad area and al fresco dining facilities with optional shade.
A wide selection of water toys are accessible from her fold-out swim platform, with highlights including Seabobs, kayaks and inflatables are on offer on board for family and friends to enjoy.
ROBUSTO has a maximum speed of 26 knots, and cruises at a comfortable 12 knots.
For more information regarding M/Y ROBUSTO’s availability, simply get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or feel free to browse all luxury yachts for charter in the French Riviera.
ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed