Delivered in 2009 by Custom Line and comprehensively refit in 2014, ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails in port, with an efficient crew of 5 on hand for an effortless hosting experience.
Whether a corporate charter for March’s MIPIM 2016, or to enjoy the buzz of the Cannes Film Festival or Monaco Grand Prix 2016 later in May, her well-appointed deck space and open-plan, chic indoor spaces provide the perfect setting for hosting the next big event on the yachting calendar.
Styled by the design team at Zuccon with light wood cabinetry comfy leather furnishings, her modern interior offers a spacious layout of 5 staterooms to sleep up to 12 guests. This includes a lavish master suite, a VIP staterooms and two single cabins and a convertible cabin (from double to twin), with two Pullman berths.
A main salon complete with bar, a formal dining area and state-of-the-art entertainment system (which are found throughout) – with plenty of natural light thanks to her large windows – is the ideal setting for entertaining indoors.
At 34 metres, with a beam measuring 7 metres, if there is one thing charter yacht ROBUSTO isn’t short of, its space. Her large flybridge area ensures the optimal hosting experience, equipped with a Jacuzzi, sunpad area and al fresco dining facilities with optional shade.
A wide selection of water toys are accessible from her fold-out swim platform, with highlights including Seabobs, kayaks and inflatables are on offer on board for family and friends to enjoy.
ROBUSTO has a maximum speed of 26 knots, and cruises at a comfortable 12 knots.
For more information regarding M/Y ROBUSTO’s availability, simply get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
Or feel free to browse all luxury yachts for charter in the French Riviera.
ROBUSTO can accommodate up to 50 guests for quayside cocktails
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...