Motor Yacht 'Quo Vadis' Special Charter Offer in Ibiza
A delivery from the Italian shipyard Maiora (Fipa Italiana Yachts) in 2009, Quo Vadis is a popular charter option on behalf of her well-appointed deck space and powerful performance, ideal for exploring Balearic hotspots.
She can reach a top speed of 27 knots, with a cruising speed of 22 knots.
Classically styled with light furnishings and wood panelling throughout, modern artworks and splashes of colour in her four spacious cabins provide the finishing touches to her luxury. Her layout comprises of a master suite, two double cabins and a twin cabin.
Offering an impressive range of water toys for a vessel of her size, guests on board superyacht Quo Vadis can enjoy use of a Seabob, jet-skis, water-skis and the latest scuba diving gear.
When not taking to the water, family and friends can relax at her sunpad area fore, dine al fresco or enjoy an ice-cold cocktail from her bar whilst soaking up the sun.
For more details on taking advantage of this special deal on M/Y Quo Vadis this month, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take the time to browse all luxury yachts available to charter in Ibiza to shortlist options.
popular charter option on behalf of her well-appointed deck space and powerful performance
More Yacht Information
Quo Vadis Yacht For Charter
27m Maiora, 2009
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...