Sporting a sleek bow and aerodynamic body, the Azimut-built NAMI exudes style inside and out and, able to reach a top speed of 40 knots, is capable of visiting all the sights along the French Riviera on a three-day yacht charter.
A large bow-section sun pad is the perfect place to unwind on the motor yacht while alfresco dining and lounging can be indulged in on the aft deck.
The extended swim platform, meanwhile, provides easy access into the glorious waters and allows use of on-board water toys such as water skis and wakeboards.
Huge elongated windows allow natural light to flood into main salon of charter yacht NAMI which, as part of a major refit, was transformed in 2011 and now boasts dark wooden cabinetry, luxurious fabrics in a variety of textures, and a colour palette of cream and mink.
The design theme continues into the four staterooms, which consist of a full-beam master suite, a full-beam VIP suite and two double cabins.
Able to reach a top speed of 40 knots, NAMI is capable of visiting all the sights along the French Riviera on a three-day yacht charter.
NAMI is also capable of hosting a quayside event charter for up to 25 guests and offers special champagne cruise programs on request.
To take advantage of this deal on M/Y NAMI, which is available for charters from Friday through to Sunday, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Or browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter on the French Riviera.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.