Motor Yacht ‘Polaris I’ Open for Charter in the Mediterranean
Launched in 2014 by Rossi Navi, Polaris I was the second in the yard’s Prince Shark series and scooped a World Superyacht Award in 2015. Combining style and functionality, she is an ideal choice for a charter vacation in the Mediterranean.
Her spacious deck areas offer charter guests various arrangements for lounging, dining and socialising. On the sundeck, take a dip in the four-metre swimming pool complete with a waterfall feature before drying off on the chaise loungers aft.
Casual alfresco dining and friendly get-togethers can then be enjoyed in the seating area under a glittering titanium overhang, and an expansive stretch of sun pads in the bow area provides a secluded retreat for sun lovers.
A circular titanium table on the upper deck aft provides a more formal alfresco dining option and is joined by a large outdoor lounge on the deck below, perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and taking in gorgeous views of Greece and the stunning coastline of Croatia.
Laden with luxury, the Enrico Gobbi-designed interior of superyacht Polaris I boasts a neutral colour palette and lavish furnishings such as pale ivory maple wood and ivory-white leather.
A handmade mosaic adorns a feature wall in the main salon, where sumptuous seating and a metallic piano form a lounge aft, and an exquisite dining area forward is looked over by a shimmering chandelier.
Other highlights include an elegant spiral staircase, a sauna and gym, and the beautiful skylounge is flooded with natural light thanks to the vast windows. There is also a large retractable swim platform, making it easy to enjoy the wide selection of water toys on board.
In total, the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in five staterooms, including an exquisite master suite with a fold-down balcony and private office, three double cabins and one convertible cabin.
Laden with luxury, the Enrico Gobbi-designed interior of superyacht Polaris I boasts a neutral colour palette and lavish furnishings
More Yacht Information
Polaris I Yacht For Charter
48m Rossi Navi, 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...