Offering a wealth of entertainment facilities, a variety of luxe deck areas and one of the most opulent interiors on the charter market, My Seanna is a highly sought-after superyacht.
After an extensive rebuild in 2017, the Delta Marine yacht is better than even before, and making her even more appealing for a late-summer getaway is her recently revealed special rate.
Charterers looking to escape to hidden coves, rustic villages and gorgeous beaches backed by breath-taking mountain landscapes will be made up with Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, whereas Ibiza wows with its hedonistic combination of stylish nightlife, cutting-edge cuisine and scenic coastline.
Wherever charterers go on board My Seanna, the ultimate in outdoor living is to be experienced on the spacious sundeck. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars on a huge projector screen.
Gym equipment is also available here for workouts with a view before relaxing in the sauna tucked under the radar arch or heading down to the chic beach club for a refreshing dip in the ocean. A bar and seating area make this waterside retreat a prime hangout with easy access to the water toys.
Other deck areas include a crow’s nest where guests can sit back and take in panoramic Mediterranean vistas and, at the end of the day, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck before winding down with a nightcap in the lounging area aft.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars
Superyacht My Seanna continues to wow inside thanks to her luxurious interior styling. Palatial white marble and ornate fittings brushed with 22-carat gold leaf run throughout creating a refined atmosphere suitable for both entertaining and taking some time out to rest and recover on a private yacht charter.
In the main salon, a plush dining table is situated opposite a sumptuous seating area for those more formal occasions at sea, while the skylounge above is more relaxed in feel with extra seating and a sleek bar. There is even a curved TV connected to a submarine camera to show off the wonderful waters below.
The motor yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...