Offering a wealth of entertainment facilities, a variety of luxe deck areas and one of the most opulent interiors on the charter market, My Seanna is a highly sought-after superyacht.
After an extensive rebuild in 2017, the Delta Marine yacht is better than even before, and making her even more appealing for a late-summer getaway is her recently revealed special rate.
Charterers looking to escape to hidden coves, rustic villages and gorgeous beaches backed by breath-taking mountain landscapes will be made up with Turkey’s Turquoise Coast, whereas Ibiza wows with its hedonistic combination of stylish nightlife, cutting-edge cuisine and scenic coastline.
Wherever charterers go on board My Seanna, the ultimate in outdoor living is to be experienced on the spacious sundeck. Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars on a huge projector screen.
Gym equipment is also available here for workouts with a view before relaxing in the sauna tucked under the radar arch or heading down to the chic beach club for a refreshing dip in the ocean. A bar and seating area make this waterside retreat a prime hangout with easy access to the water toys.
Other deck areas include a crow’s nest where guests can sit back and take in panoramic Mediterranean vistas and, at the end of the day, the entire charter party can catch up over a delicious alfresco dinner on the upper deck before winding down with a nightcap in the lounging area aft.
Guests can unwind in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the swim-up bar, soak up the sunshine on teak loungers and, once the sun has gone down, watch a movie under the stars
Superyacht My Seanna continues to wow inside thanks to her luxurious interior styling. Palatial white marble and ornate fittings brushed with 22-carat gold leaf run throughout creating a refined atmosphere suitable for both entertaining and taking some time out to rest and recover on a private yacht charter.
In the main salon, a plush dining table is situated opposite a sumptuous seating area for those more formal occasions at sea, while the skylounge above is more relaxed in feel with extra seating and a sleek bar. There is even a curved TV connected to a submarine camera to show off the wonderful waters below.
The motor yacht accommodates up to 12 guests in six staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a VIP suite on the upper deck, and two double cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck.
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.
- Monaco Yacht Show 2019 announces superyacht line-upRunning between 25 - 28 September, Monaco’s Port Hercules marina will be alive with activity as a stellar fleet of yach...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ in the British Virgin Islands Amels’ 83m/272ft superyacht ‘Here Comes the Sun’ was spotted enjoying some tropical sun in the British Virgin Islands e...
- Megayacht TRANQUILITY joins the yacht charter fleetFormerly known as superyacht EQUANIMITY, the 92m/300ft motor yacht TRANQUILITY has become available for private yacht c...
- VIDEO: Superyacht ‘Lady S’ enjoys the waters of PortofinoIn a brand new video, drone footage gives us a closer look at one of the most exciting recent additions to the charter ...