With her gorgeous light filled interiors, stunning lines and expansive outdoor socialising spaces, 23.6m (77.5’) motor yacht 'Maroma VI' offers a wonderfully intimate setting to explore the quaint and quirky British coast on a luxury yacht charter.
Perfect for a family yacht charter or to take in the rugged rocks, caves, bays and picturesque coastal towns dotted along the dramatic UK coastline with a small group of friends, Maroma VI was launched by Sunseeker in 2018 and is new to charter in the UK and Northern Ireland.
She offers accommodation for eight guests across four beautiful appointed cabins, made up of a master suite, VIP stateroom and two twin cabins. Contemporarily furnished with muted lighting enhancing the feeling of space and luxury, each cabin has flat-screen TVs and en-suite facilities.
The interiors feel open and airy and are lined with windows that are complemented by pale furnishing to give a permanent feeling of light no matter what time of day it is.
A choice of comfortable seating areas dotted across the saloon gives ample opportunity to relax and plan, or catch up on, the day’s events and air conditioning means that motor yacht Maroma VI can always be kept at the optimum temperature.
The salon and dining area merge seamlessly together in the open plan interior and meals can be enjoyed in a relaxed setting, perfect for all the fun and laughter a luxury yacht charter in the UK will generate.
The vast flybridge is a great place to sip on a glass of champagne as you take in the gorgeous scenery a UK yacht charter offers.
Stepping outside the exterior deck areas belie her diminutive frame. The main deck aft and foredeck offer numerous sunbathing and alfresco dining areas, and the vast flybridge is a great place to sip on a glass of champagne as you take in the gorgeous scenery a UK yacht charter offers.
With a speed of up to 32 knots and a collection of water toys onboard to enjoy, the picture postcard UK coastline is always within easy reach.
Experience the breathtaking majesty of the world heritage site of the Jurassic Coast in Dorset or cast your eye across the beguiling fishing villages and out of this world sandy beaches that line Cornwall and Devon.
Explore the miniature beauty of the Isle of Wight whose 25 mile shore is filled with beaches, dramatic white cliffs and tranquil sand dunes, and have your breath taken away by the wild and untamed beauty of the Pembrokeshire coast.
A little further afield the Channel Islands, straddle the gap between Britain and France, and you may spot the numerous forts and castles dotted around their perimeter from the comfort of Maroma VI.
If you are interested in being one of the first to charter M/Y Maroma VI please contact your chosen yacht charter broker.
To step a little further afield from the UK and Northern Ireland and explore the majesty of the Northern Lights and wonderful seascapes elsewhere in the region, you can view all yachts for charter in Northern Europe.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed