A modern and elegant charter yacht, Far Niente was launched by the US yard in 2014. Although part of Westport’s 130 range, she boasts a number of touches that distinguish her from her sisterships and make her an even more attractive choice for a private yacht charter.
For example, on her foredeck, she features two intimate seating areas where guests can catch up over a morning coffee, enjoy a secluded meal for two, sip cocktails with a small group of friends or pop open a bottle of champagne while watching the sun set over the horizon.
The very best in outdoor living, meanwhile, can be experienced on the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, feast on a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch, soak up the sunshine on chaise loungers and unwind in the sumptuous seating area with a drink in hand.
Then catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft, where a 10-seater table awaits alongside a bar and built-in sofa for winding down with a nightcap.
Revel in these outdoor offerings while soaking up the beautiful landscapes of St Lucia. Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches with bone white sand invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries and modern harbours add a touch of luxury.
Part of the Windward Islands, St Lucia is within easy reach of the unspoilt islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines, the uninhabited and utterly dreamy Tobago Cays and Dominica, officially dubbed the ‘Nature Isle of the Caribbean’ due to its rich wildlife both on land and under the water.
Opportunities for relaxing and entertaining continue into the modern interior aboard luxury yacht Far Niente. Oak-coloured wall panels and cream and navy blue furnishings combine to create a light, airy and welcoming atmosphere with a hint of classic nautical style.
A sumptuous lounge adjoins a formal dining option in the main salon, while the skylounge on the deck above offers even more seating options as well as a widescreen television and fireplace for a homey, cosy feel.
The styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins, a twin cabin and a cabin that serves as either a twin or double stateroom. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in total.
Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries add a touch of luxury in St Lucia
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...