A modern and elegant charter yacht, Far Niente was launched by the US yard in 2014. Although part of Westport’s 130 range, she boasts a number of touches that distinguish her from her sisterships and make her an even more attractive choice for a private yacht charter.
For example, on her foredeck, she features two intimate seating areas where guests can catch up over a morning coffee, enjoy a secluded meal for two, sip cocktails with a small group of friends or pop open a bottle of champagne while watching the sun set over the horizon.
The very best in outdoor living, meanwhile, can be experienced on the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, feast on a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch, soak up the sunshine on chaise loungers and unwind in the sumptuous seating area with a drink in hand.
Then catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft, where a 10-seater table awaits alongside a bar and built-in sofa for winding down with a nightcap.
Revel in these outdoor offerings while soaking up the beautiful landscapes of St Lucia. Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches with bone white sand invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries and modern harbours add a touch of luxury.
Part of the Windward Islands, St Lucia is within easy reach of the unspoilt islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines, the uninhabited and utterly dreamy Tobago Cays and Dominica, officially dubbed the ‘Nature Isle of the Caribbean’ due to its rich wildlife both on land and under the water.
Opportunities for relaxing and entertaining continue into the modern interior aboard luxury yacht Far Niente. Oak-coloured wall panels and cream and navy blue furnishings combine to create a light, airy and welcoming atmosphere with a hint of classic nautical style.
A sumptuous lounge adjoins a formal dining option in the main salon, while the skylounge on the deck above offers even more seating options as well as a widescreen television and fireplace for a homey, cosy feel.
The styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins, a twin cabin and a cabin that serves as either a twin or double stateroom. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in total.
Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries add a touch of luxury in St Lucia
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed