A modern and elegant charter yacht, Far Niente was launched by the US yard in 2014. Although part of Westport’s 130 range, she boasts a number of touches that distinguish her from her sisterships and make her an even more attractive choice for a private yacht charter.
For example, on her foredeck, she features two intimate seating areas where guests can catch up over a morning coffee, enjoy a secluded meal for two, sip cocktails with a small group of friends or pop open a bottle of champagne while watching the sun set over the horizon.
The very best in outdoor living, meanwhile, can be experienced on the sundeck. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, feast on a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch, soak up the sunshine on chaise loungers and unwind in the sumptuous seating area with a drink in hand.
Then catch up on the day’s activities over a delicious alfresco dinner on the main deck aft, where a 10-seater table awaits alongside a bar and built-in sofa for winding down with a nightcap.
Revel in these outdoor offerings while soaking up the beautiful landscapes of St Lucia. Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches with bone white sand invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries and modern harbours add a touch of luxury.
Part of the Windward Islands, St Lucia is within easy reach of the unspoilt islands of St Vincent and the Grenadines, the uninhabited and utterly dreamy Tobago Cays and Dominica, officially dubbed the ‘Nature Isle of the Caribbean’ due to its rich wildlife both on land and under the water.
Opportunities for relaxing and entertaining continue into the modern interior aboard luxury yacht Far Niente. Oak-coloured wall panels and cream and navy blue furnishings combine to create a light, airy and welcoming atmosphere with a hint of classic nautical style.
A sumptuous lounge adjoins a formal dining option in the main salon, while the skylounge on the deck above offers even more seating options as well as a widescreen television and fireplace for a homey, cosy feel.
The styling continues into the five staterooms, which comprise a master suite, two double cabins, a twin cabin and a cabin that serves as either a twin or double stateroom. This means the motor yacht can sleep up to 10 guests in total.
Verdant hills roll into dramatic volcanic peaks, palm tree-lined beaches invite yacht-goers ashore and a scattering of elegant eateries add a touch of luxury in St Lucia
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.