Possibly due to new ownership, the superyacht previously known as Cloud 9 is now named the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Ice Angel’. Though undertaking a change of identity, there’s no question she maintains an enviable character.
Though she features the same layout as her award-winning sister ship- the 60m/197ft motor yacht SLIPSTREAM- Ice Angel possesses a personality entirely of her own which offers up quite the unique luxury charter experience.
Indeed, a critically acclaimed motor yacht in her own right, Ice Angel won in the category for best ‘Recreational Area for Guest Use’ and the ‘Exterior Design Styling Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2010.
Comprised of a master and VIP suite, as well as three doubles and a single twin, Ice Angel is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests.
Upon entering luxury yacht Ice Angel, charterers are made to feel instantly at home amongst a wealth of comfortable furnishings and bright tones.
An excellent space for gathering as a party to socialise- or to wait for a succulent dish to be served- the main salon also hosts a nicely sized games table to keep everyone occupied the day through.
A short distance away, the formal dining table is situated amidst a wealth of space which allows guests to tuck into their meals without having to sacrifice any of their personal space.
Elsewhere inside, the home cinema is sure to keep adults and children entertained with a range of movies instantly available for those sat in the deep sofa seating.
Fusing features with comfort, and performance with style, the newly renamed Ice Angel is in every respect an exceptional charter yacht
Moving outside, charterers will find numerous options for relaxing in the sun, including a variety of sunpads on the sundeck, formal and informal alfresco spots on the main deck, and the swim platform off the stern.
When it comes to chilling out, the partially shaded areas such as the bar located a literal hop from the Jacuzzi is all but unrivalled.
For guests keen to keep up with a fitness regime, an abundance of gym equipment can also be utilised whilst taking taking in ocean panoramas.
Not just a great host, but also a true entertainer, Ice Angel also comes with a seemingly infinite number of towable water toys, the most popular perhaps being the inflatable slide which can be quickly attached to the sundeck and provide the best kind of access to deep blue waters.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...