Possibly due to new ownership, the superyacht previously known as Cloud 9 is now named the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘Ice Angel’. Though undertaking a change of identity, there’s no question she maintains an enviable character.
Though she features the same layout as her award-winning sister ship- the 60m/197ft motor yacht SLIPSTREAM- Ice Angel possesses a personality entirely of her own which offers up quite the unique luxury charter experience.
Indeed, a critically acclaimed motor yacht in her own right, Ice Angel won in the category for best ‘Recreational Area for Guest Use’ and the ‘Exterior Design Styling Award’ at the Showboats Design Awards 2010.
Comprised of a master and VIP suite, as well as three doubles and a single twin, Ice Angel is capable of sleeping up to 12 guests.
Upon entering luxury yacht Ice Angel, charterers are made to feel instantly at home amongst a wealth of comfortable furnishings and bright tones.
An excellent space for gathering as a party to socialise- or to wait for a succulent dish to be served- the main salon also hosts a nicely sized games table to keep everyone occupied the day through.
A short distance away, the formal dining table is situated amidst a wealth of space which allows guests to tuck into their meals without having to sacrifice any of their personal space.
Elsewhere inside, the home cinema is sure to keep adults and children entertained with a range of movies instantly available for those sat in the deep sofa seating.
Fusing features with comfort, and performance with style, the newly renamed Ice Angel is in every respect an exceptional charter yacht
Moving outside, charterers will find numerous options for relaxing in the sun, including a variety of sunpads on the sundeck, formal and informal alfresco spots on the main deck, and the swim platform off the stern.
When it comes to chilling out, the partially shaded areas such as the bar located a literal hop from the Jacuzzi is all but unrivalled.
For guests keen to keep up with a fitness regime, an abundance of gym equipment can also be utilised whilst taking taking in ocean panoramas.
Not just a great host, but also a true entertainer, Ice Angel also comes with a seemingly infinite number of towable water toys, the most popular perhaps being the inflatable slide which can be quickly attached to the sundeck and provide the best kind of access to deep blue waters.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...