Originally priced at €65,000 per week, Casino Royale will be available throughout the next two months at €60,000 for a one-week charter, at €110,000 for a two-week charter and at €50,000 per week for a charter of more than two weeks.
Delivered in 2004 and refitted this year, she featured in the 2006 James Bond film Casino Royale and is sure to offer guests a true James Bond experience, with a beautifully proportioned profile, a long list of modern amenities and pristine interior styling.
Formed of two sumptuous, leather sofas aft, a formal dining option forward and a sleek bar, the main salon features warm woods and neutral undertones where guests can entertain family and friends.
The lower deck of the motor yacht, meanwhile, is dedicated to guest accommodation, consisting of a master suite and study furnished with fine leather, marble and luxurious fabrics, one VIP suite and two twin cabins.
Opportunities for relaxation on board superyacht Casino Royale are available across the yacht’s luxe deck spaces. An alfresco dining and lounging area make up the main deck aft, while a Jacuzzi and oversized sun pad are available on the foredeck.
There is also a large swim platform, where guests can easily access the turquoise waters of the Mediterranean as well as the yacht's collection of on-board water toys, including a paddleboard, water skis, diving equipment and towable toys.
The Sunseeker-build will be able to cover much ground thanks to her fast cruising speed of 32 knots and impressive top speed of 45 knots
To take advantage of the special deal on M/Y Casino Royale, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.