Travelling from Sitka to the capital, Juneau, Alaskan Story will traverse through beautiful fjords, passing enormous icebergs, glittering glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
As well as this awe-inspiring scenery, Alaska is also teaming with incredible wildlife such as humpback whales, brown bears, orcas, sea lions, dall porpoises and eagles. There is surely no better way to take in all these breath-taking sights than on a luxury charter vacation.
The yacht’s special rate includes on-board meals, drinks and fuel, although additional expenses such as crew gratuity and fishing licences apply.
Built by Westport Yachts in 1981, charter yacht Alaskan Story has a classic profile which houses an updated interior, featuring teak wood, a new aft deck dining area with a 270-degree view and an enclosed top deck pilothouse, where guests can sit alongside the captain and view the stunning sights of Northwest America.
There is also a spacious lounging room forward on the main deck where guests can relax while watching the TV or reading a book after a busy day on the water or hiking through incredible landscapes.
She is also one of the few yachts of her class to own a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife.
Alaskan Story is one of the few yachts of her class to have a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife
Plus, kayaks held on board enable guests to explore the beautiful tidal shore at a leisurely pace and the knowledgeable Captain and crew ensure guests the best experience possible.
Capable of sleeping up to six guests in three staterooms, the motor yacht comprises a double cabin and three twin cabins.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Alaska.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...