Motor Yacht ‘Alaskan Story’ Offers Special Rate for an Alaskan Charter
Travelling from Sitka to the capital, Juneau, Alaskan Story will traverse through beautiful fjords, passing enormous icebergs, glittering glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
As well as this awe-inspiring scenery, Alaska is also teaming with incredible wildlife such as humpback whales, brown bears, orcas, sea lions, dall porpoises and eagles. There is surely no better way to take in all these breath-taking sights than on a luxury charter vacation.
The yacht’s special rate includes on-board meals, drinks and fuel, although additional expenses such as crew gratuity and fishing licences apply.
Built by Westport Yachts in 1981, charter yacht Alaskan Story has a classic profile which houses an updated interior, featuring teak wood, a new aft deck dining area with a 270-degree view and an enclosed top deck pilothouse, where guests can sit alongside the captain and view the stunning sights of Northwest America.
There is also a spacious lounging room forward on the main deck where guests can relax while watching the TV or reading a book after a busy day on the water or hiking through incredible landscapes.
She is also one of the few yachts of her class to own a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife.
Alaskan Story is one of the few yachts of her class to have a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife
Plus, kayaks held on board enable guests to explore the beautiful tidal shore at a leisurely pace and the knowledgeable Captain and crew ensure guests the best experience possible.
Capable of sleeping up to six guests in three staterooms, the motor yacht comprises a double cabin and three twin cabins.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Alaska.
More Yacht Information
Alaskan Story Yacht For Charter
28m Westport, 1981 / 2003
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...