Travelling from Sitka to the capital, Juneau, Alaskan Story will traverse through beautiful fjords, passing enormous icebergs, glittering glaciers and snow-capped mountains.
As well as this awe-inspiring scenery, Alaska is also teaming with incredible wildlife such as humpback whales, brown bears, orcas, sea lions, dall porpoises and eagles. There is surely no better way to take in all these breath-taking sights than on a luxury charter vacation.
The yacht’s special rate includes on-board meals, drinks and fuel, although additional expenses such as crew gratuity and fishing licences apply.
Built by Westport Yachts in 1981, charter yacht Alaskan Story has a classic profile which houses an updated interior, featuring teak wood, a new aft deck dining area with a 270-degree view and an enclosed top deck pilothouse, where guests can sit alongside the captain and view the stunning sights of Northwest America.
There is also a spacious lounging room forward on the main deck where guests can relax while watching the TV or reading a book after a busy day on the water or hiking through incredible landscapes.
She is also one of the few yachts of her class to own a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife.
Alaskan Story is one of the few yachts of her class to have a permit into Glacier Bay, a 3.3-million-acre national treasure of natural wonders and wildlife
Plus, kayaks held on board enable guests to explore the beautiful tidal shore at a leisurely pace and the knowledgeable Captain and crew ensure guests the best experience possible.
Capable of sleeping up to six guests in three staterooms, the motor yacht comprises a double cabin and three twin cabins.
To take advantage of this unique opportunity, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available to charter in Alaska.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...