Motor Yacht KIRIOS Joins Global Charter Fleet
Delivered by Spanish shipyard Astondoa in 2006, KIRIOS features sleek exterior styling by the in-house team at Astondoa Yachts. She can reach an impressive top speed of 20 knots, and cruises at 15 knots.
Her classic interior - featuring contrasts of dark leather and marble, alongside glossy, light wood panelling - channels the opulence of a much larger yacht. A large television features in her open-plan salon, which combines a lounging and dining area to create one ultra-luxurious space.
As many as 10 guests can stay in one of five cabins on board superyacht KIRIOS, comprising of a master suite, a VIP stateroom and two twin cabins, one of which is convertible to suit the needs of guests.
On her large deck, al fresco dining and sunbathing areas can be found, with outstanding viewpoints of the Balearics on offer.
Family and friends can enjoy water toys including paddleboards, a doughnut, snorkelling gear and a wake board throughout the duration of their stay, with the price of a weekly charter starting at €56,000 per week.
For more information about being one of the first to rent M/Y KIRIOS, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Or take the time to compare the size, style and amenities of all luxury yachts available for charter in Ibiza.
channels the opulence of a much larger yacht.
More Yacht Information
Kirios Yacht For Charter
31m Astondoa, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...