Motor Yacht JEMS Drops Mediterranean Charter Rate
Sleek and sporty, JEMS is a 2009 build from the renowned Heesen shipyard. Capable of an impressive top speed of 25 knots and equipped for luxurious living, she is perfect for speeding along the glittering coastline of the French Riviera.
Her luxe sundeck is a haven for outdoor relaxation. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine on the sunning area forward, all why taking in panoramic vistas of scenic landscapes, sun-kissed beaches and iconic coastal towns such as St Tropez and Cannes.
An expansive upper deck provides an elegant alfresco dining setup for 10 guests while the main deck aft is a great place to enjoy an aperitif before dinner or to host intimate gatherings with family and friends.
A contemporary interior awaits yacht charter guests. The main salon boats pale woods, silver and grey furnishings, and colourful, modern artworks. Flooded with natural light, the space is divided into two separate seating areas and adjoins a state-of-the-art media room.
On the deck above, the skylounge is made up of darker woods, and rust coloured sofas and cushions for a warmer, more easy-going vibe.
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, the motor yacht’s accommodation offer comprises a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a fully-equipped gymnasium, an outdoor cinema setup and a plethora of water toys, including Jet Skis, water skis, windsurfing equipment, kayaks, dive and snorkelling gear and inflatables.
Plus, able to host up to 40 people quayside, M/Y JEMS is a fantastic option for a corporate yacht charter.
To take advantage of her June offer or low season rate, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
More Yacht Information
Jems Yacht For Charter
44m Heesen, 2009
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...