Sleek and sporty, JEMS is a 2009 build from the renowned Heesen shipyard. Capable of an impressive top speed of 25 knots and equipped for luxurious living, she is perfect for speeding along the glittering coastline of the French Riviera.
Her luxe sundeck is a haven for outdoor relaxation. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine on the sunning area forward, all why taking in panoramic vistas of scenic landscapes, sun-kissed beaches and iconic coastal towns such as St Tropez and Cannes.
An expansive upper deck provides an elegant alfresco dining setup for 10 guests while the main deck aft is a great place to enjoy an aperitif before dinner or to host intimate gatherings with family and friends.
A contemporary interior awaits yacht charter guests. The main salon boats pale woods, silver and grey furnishings, and colourful, modern artworks. Flooded with natural light, the space is divided into two separate seating areas and adjoins a state-of-the-art media room.
On the deck above, the skylounge is made up of darker woods, and rust coloured sofas and cushions for a warmer, more easy-going vibe.
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, the motor yacht’s accommodation offer comprises a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a fully-equipped gymnasium, an outdoor cinema setup and a plethora of water toys, including Jet Skis, water skis, windsurfing equipment, kayaks, dive and snorkelling gear and inflatables.
Plus, able to host up to 40 people quayside, M/Y JEMS is a fantastic option for a corporate yacht charter.
To take advantage of her June offer or low season rate, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...