Sleek and sporty, JEMS is a 2009 build from the renowned Heesen shipyard. Capable of an impressive top speed of 25 knots and equipped for luxurious living, she is perfect for speeding along the glittering coastline of the French Riviera.
Her luxe sundeck is a haven for outdoor relaxation. Take a dip in the Jacuzzi, sip cocktails at the bar or soak up the glorious Mediterranean sunshine on the sunning area forward, all why taking in panoramic vistas of scenic landscapes, sun-kissed beaches and iconic coastal towns such as St Tropez and Cannes.
An expansive upper deck provides an elegant alfresco dining setup for 10 guests while the main deck aft is a great place to enjoy an aperitif before dinner or to host intimate gatherings with family and friends.
A contemporary interior awaits yacht charter guests. The main salon boats pale woods, silver and grey furnishings, and colourful, modern artworks. Flooded with natural light, the space is divided into two separate seating areas and adjoins a state-of-the-art media room.
On the deck above, the skylounge is made up of darker woods, and rust coloured sofas and cushions for a warmer, more easy-going vibe.
Able to sleep up to 10 guests, the motor yacht’s accommodation offer comprises a master suite, two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Other highlights include a fully-equipped gymnasium, an outdoor cinema setup and a plethora of water toys, including Jet Skis, water skis, windsurfing equipment, kayaks, dive and snorkelling gear and inflatables.
Plus, able to host up to 40 people quayside, M/Y JEMS is a fantastic option for a corporate yacht charter.
To take advantage of her June offer or low season rate, contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, check out all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...