Motor Yacht 'Cracker Bay' New to Charter
Fresh from a refit earlier this year which involved an interior update, the Dutch shipyard Hakvoort delivered Cracker Bay in 2002. With exterior styling by Diana Yacht Design, space has been optimised to ensure a guest's every need is taken care of.
Outdoors, a circular Jacuzzi aft surrounded by sun pads, a shaded al fresco dining area and several comfy seating areas located on board.
Offering a spacious layout of 6 cabins to comfortably accommodate as many 12 guests, motor yacht Cracker Bay features a master suite boasting its own private study with desk, three double cabins and two twin cabins, one of which is convertible. A traditional design of wood cabinetry, striking patterns and nautical artworks is flows throughout her interior, designed by Andrew Winch.
A crew of 9 are on hand to make the charter as memorable as possible for family and friends.
Two 5.49m/18ft Nautica 115 HP tenders can transport guests across islands, with water toys not yet publicised.
For more information about being one of the first to rent M/Y Cracker Bay, please contact the charter broker of your choice.
Or simply view all vessels available for a Caribbean luxury yacht charter to make comparisons.
Fresh from an interior update earlier this year
More Yacht Information
Cracker Bay Yacht For Charter
45m Hakvoort, 2002 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...