The 2014 edition of the Monaco Yacht Show is set to be bigger and better than ever with the largest exhibition of the world’s finest superyachts in the show’s history.
Due to growing demand from the industry and the continued popularity of the event, 118 berths will now be made available for the Monaco Yacht Show 2014 that will include some of the most impressive yachts from the global charter fleet. This will allow for an additional 15 coveted spaces to be filled, compared to the 103 superyachts on display in 2013 plus around 400 square metres extra space created for stands in the exhibition area.
“The demand for space at MYS has always been a challenge for more than ten years,” said Gaëlle Tallarida, Managing Director of the Monaco Yacht Show, “The improving global economy and expanding demand in developing economies for exclusive products and services like what can offer the superyachting industry was full of meaning for us and for Monaco also. Jointly with the Monaco Government, the MYS has achieved to extend the footprint in 2014, which will enable to welcome the jewel of international superyachting to Monaco, world capital of yachting”
The new berths have been made available by extending the Monaco Yacht Show floating area to the port entrance in front of the new Monaco Yacht Club and Quai Rainier 1er Grand Amiral de France. This will be able to accommodate four 35m and four 40m yachts, one 45m unit, two yachts of 50m, one of 68m, one of 90m and two 120m superyachts.
The expansion of the 2014 show has carried the momentum of the huge success of Monaco Yacht Show 2013 which was considered throughout the industry to mark a positive change in the market. Not only were the docks a flurry of activity from visitors, the superyachts on display featured some of the most exciting launches in recent years, including the 65m/213’ GALACTICA STAR and the 73m charter yacht AXIOMA (previously RED SQUARE) as well as the 60m motor yacht EVENT.
The new berths have been made available by extending the Monaco Yacht Show floating area to the port entrance in front of the new Monaco Yacht Club and Quai Rainier 1er Grand Amiral de France.
- FLYING FOX - World's largest charter yacht revealedIt has been announced that the brand new Lurssen Superyacht FLYING FOX will join the Charter Fleet.
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- Discover Belize with Westport M/Y TRENDINGEnjoy a Belize luxury yacht charter this June on board the 50m/165ft superyacht TRENDING from Westport.