Monaco Grand Prix Availability on Motor Yacht M' OCEAN
The 35 metre motor yacht M' OCEAN has had a cancellation and is available once again for the Monaco Grand Prix.
Built in 2012, M' OCEAN is an Arcadia motor yacht. A luxury vessel, she features a sophisticated exterior by Francesco Guida and can carry up to eight crew.
M'OCEAN's unique styling makes her easliy distinguishable from other yachts and features aerodynamic hull lines. Spanning three decks, she delivers state-of-the-art Italian design and contemporary elegance throughout her well-equipped living areas. As well as boasting a generous saloon, she also features two aft decks to enable spacious outdoor living and dining.
Accommodation is for up to 10 charter guests in six staterooms.The full-beam master suite is located fore on the main deck and features an office and a Jacuzzi. The additional guest staterooms are situated on the lower deck.
Charter yacht M' OCEAN is not only a stunning superyacht. She is also economically friendly. Her solar panels meet all on board electrical needs and her hybrid propulsion permits her to move at a respectaable 8 knots in complete silence.
M'OCEAN is available to charter from €98,000 per week and her sudden availability during the Monaco Grand Prix is not expected to last for long.
M'OCEAN's unique styling makes her easliy distinguishable from other yachts and features aerodynamic hull lines.
More Yacht Information
M Ocean Yacht For Charter
35m Arcadia, 2012 / 2014
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...