Launched in 2016 to much acclaim, JOY is an experienced charter yacht from Feadship’s pedigree fleet with exterior styling from the esteemed team at Bannenberg & Rowell.
It’s rare to see a discount on a motor yacht of this calibre and this spectacular last-minute deal is perfect for those looking for a late-season getaway. She will be available to charter in West Mediterranean destinations such as Corsica and the Balearics, which will still be pleasantly warm in October.
Ornately furnished with hundreds of different textures and fabrics, guests stepping on board the motor yacht will feel instantly at ease. Sensuous but sophisticated, her majestic design extends to her eight cabins, which sleep 12 guests in total.
With a focus on combining indoor and outdoor living, one of her two winter gardens has removable glass panels to transform the space into an al fresco dining option. Further heightening the feeling of being closer to the water, among her extensive wellness facilities is a glass-encased gym that looks out over the ocean.
One of her two winter gardens has removable glass panels to transform the space into an al fresco dining option.
With ample outdoor deck space, guests on board JOY will find an abundance of places to get together and soak up the charm of the Mediterranean from the comfort of a private yacht charter. Sure to be the hub of activity during the day, the sun deck is home to the Jacuzzi and a quad of sun pads where guests can recline in comfort. On the below decks, guests will find additional seating and places to dine in both formal and relaxed settings.
A stand-out feature on board luxury yacht JOY is her basketball court on the foredeck, which is a fitting testament to her generous deck space. The sea is easily accessed via the beach club, where a cinema screen is fitted for enjoying movies with friends and family.
It’s easy to understand why the West Mediterranean is a playground for yacht-owners. With a number of unspoilt beaches, secluded coves and tucked-away islands, you will be blown away by the wild beauty of the coastlines.
On shore, towns and cities steeped in culture invite discerning charter guests to disembark and experience their allure. From the buzzing nightlife of Ibiza to the world-class eateries of Monaco, there is something for everyone to enjoy in this magical part of the world.
With a number of unspoilt beaches, secluded coves and tucked-away islands, you will be blown away by the wild beauty of the Mediterranean coastlines.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...