37.19 metre superyacht Masteka 2 will be available for charter in Fiji from March to September.
Built in 2009 by Kha Shing, Masteka 2 is a Monte Fino 122 motor yacht whose naval architecure and exterior design were by Dubois Naval Architects. MCA compliant and Bureau Veritas classed, she has a modern interior designed by Rhoades Young that can accomodate up to 12 charter guests in six luxurious staterooms.
Twin 1875hp MTU engines give her a cruising speed of 12 knots and a top speed of 17 knots. She has a range of 3,000 nautical miles at 8.5 knots and features an on deck Jacuzzi.
Masteka 2 is available for charter in Fiji this season from March through to September from $125,000 per week.
Get in touch with your Charter Broker for more details.
A great yacht to charter in Figi with plenty of accommodation on board.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.